Putting on size

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
ive taken a dianadrol separately and ostashred with anafuse. I'm looking for something stronger. Please help!!

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
ive taken a dianadrol separately and ostashred with anafuse. I'm looking for something stronger. Please help!!
I'd recommend taking a gander over at either Spartan Mass or Cerberus by Sparta Nutrition. We're going live on Monday with sales and going to run a killer intro stack.

You can read about the profiles in the company sub-forums or on spartanutrition.com

Definitely the strongest PH's out right now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend taking a gander over at either Spartan Mass or Cerberus by Sparta Nutrition. We're going live on Monday with sales and going to run a killer intro stack.

You can read about the profiles in the company sub-forums or on spartanutrition.com

Definitely the strongest PH's out right now.
^^Definitely this. Spartan hard is also another great option, I think 2 andro is going to prove as an effective way to put on some serious lean mass. Add in A and B dhea and you have a party!

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
^^Definitely this. Spartan hard is also another great option, I think 2 andro is going to prove as an effective way to put on some serious lean mass. Add in A and B dhea and you have a party!
Is a 4 week cycle going to be worth it with that stack, or is a 6-8 week a must like with most Andros?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is a 4 week cycle going to be worth it with that stack, or is a 6-8 week a must like with most Andros?
Yes, a 4 week cycle of these will be effective but it is also not a problem to go 6 to 8 weeks either. It's really just personal cycling prefrence.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the above members as well. You could also check out a super mandro and andro the giant stack by hard rock supplements. They are 1 and 4 andro products.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Sweedles dude! I appreciate it, now to figure what I want, that's the hard part haha