Gains and Diet ?'s ...

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long does it take to see gains (strength/weight) from dbol (30mgs) and test E (500mgs/week)...today I'm on day 5 and I've gained maybe 2 lbs and strength seems about the same...my diet isnt enought cause i'm trying to eat clean...oatmean, chicken, rice, protein bars, protein drinks, turket, etc...In order to get more calories should I eat more, maybe not so clean or what...?

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
5 days is too early to worry

.my diet isnt enought cause i'm trying to eat clean...oatmean, chicken, rice, protein bars, protein drinks, turket, etc
if your diet isnt enough then you know you wont gain. eat clean, eat till you're full, and eat some more and you will grow!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I usually don't feel dbol till the end of the first week. As for enth, it usually takes up to 6-7 weeks in order to feel the enahancement taking place. (Not a big fan of long esters due to this.) Gains usually start to rise shortly thereafer...

size

Awards
  • Established
Some people respond very quickly to dbol with rapid gains (water weight). Give it time and let yourself grow.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how long does it take to see gains (strength/weight) from dbol (30mgs) and test E (500mgs/week)...today I'm on day 5 and I've gained maybe 2 lbs and strength seems about the same...my diet isnt enought cause i'm trying to eat clean...oatmean, chicken, rice, protein bars, protein drinks, turket, etc...In order to get more calories should I eat more, maybe not so clean or what...?
knowing what i know nowadays, i'd eat clean the whole time. sure, your weight gains may not be as impressive as some, but whatever weight you do gain will be mostly quality muscle, not the fat that comes with poor diet.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
bump to what beez said...i go at all cycles from a "cutting" standpoint whether im trying to gain or cut b/c without a clean diet tyhe gains may be faster but not nearly as clean.

Why bulk then cut if you can stay cut the whole time while still putting on a few pounds of quality lean mass every few months?!?!?

regards,
COTC

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i have a slightly different view point .. i find i put on more muscle mass if i'm not so concerned about eating clean the entire time .. besides what fun is cutting if there's not some fat to cut :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i have a slightly different view point .. i find i put on more muscle mass if i'm not so concerned about eating clean the entire time .. besides what fun is cutting if there's not some fat to cut :)
true, but some of us aren't blessed with lean genetics. i can gain weight (muscle and fat) very easily like i did on my first cycle, i.e. 31lbs in 8 weeks, over half of which is fat which is hard as **** to get rid of. i've learned that slow and steady wins the race and it's a lot less of a mental game gaining a few pounds here and there versus bouncing up and down the scale while measurements going awry.

OTOH, if i could get by with it like it like glen, i.e. bulking and still able to see abs, i'd do it too.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bump to what beez said...i go at all cycles from a "cutting" standpoint whether im trying to gain or cut b/c without a clean diet tyhe gains may be faster but not nearly as clean.

Why bulk then cut if you can stay cut the whole time while still putting on a few pounds of quality lean mass every few months?!?!?

regards,
COTC
word :goodpost: