Dermatrest a day Dermacrine stack opinions

Spanner

Awards
I have just been considering using Dermacrine as a base and then using low dose Dermatrest (25mg) on training days only.
I am sure that I will be shot down in flames for this idea but I would be interested in your opinions.
By doing this I am hoping to avoid some of the side effects of Trest.

Title should be Dermatrest and dermacrine

Last edited:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im not sure your dosing plan is going to achieve what you want of it.

Have you ran dtrest before and experienced unpleasant sides?

Also, what is your thinking behind stacking the dermacrine with the dtrest?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run the trest, start at 50mg ed and work up from there. Pulsing trest just isnt going to be effective.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My ideal safety profile

Hi, I know that this is unrealistic, but my quest is to find a PES/PH/AAS that offers moderate gains but has the following profile:
No/ low impact on
HDL
Liver
BP
Haematocrit
Suppression
DHT conversion
Aromatisation
Libido

Is there such a product that exists or something that is close to it?
I currently have some DermaTrest waiting to be used but I am concerned about the negatives outweighing the positives
This is what I thought you wanted. DermaTrest will not give you this safety.

DermaTrest will have all of the things you listed. It doesn't matter if you only run it on workout days, that would only hurt your gains. It would still shut you down and shut you down fast and hard. It definitely aromatizes and to a high degree. It will bloat you really bad. You will have to take an AI with it to control estrogen side effects. It will increase your libido though, so it can actually help in that department. The only way you are going to minimize side effects is running it at a lower dosage. 25 mg is actually good enough to see results. 50 mg though I would say is ideal for a cycle while balancing or lowering side effects and experiencing positive benefits. Nothing wrong with a lower dosed cycle. You'll even benefit by being able to run it longer.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thats pretty much my thinking too. You either go all in with trest, or not at all. By that I mean I agree with TBone and Yates: do proper non-pulse dosing. Trying to completey avoid the sides...you prolly should pick another compound.

Spanner

Awards
Ok thanks for the replies.
My thinking was that if 25mg Trest is considered enough just to act as a base then by adding Dermacrine this would then take care of the base part of the cycle and the 25mg Trest would then be supra physiological for gains.
I think you are correct about pulsing Trest but it was just an idea.
Do you think that 25mg Trest would minimise sides?
In my twenties I ran several courses dbol, deca, sust 250 but did not use a proper pct so I want to get everything in place this time.
I am fast approaching 50 and would like to make some moderat gains and get my arms up beyond 18"
At some point I think that I am going to have to just jump in and give it a try

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thinking was that if 25mg Trest is considered enough just to act as a base then by adding Dermacrine this would then take care of the base part of the cycle and the 25mg Trest would then be supra physiological for gains.
In my twenties I ran several courses dbol, deca, sust 250 but did not use a proper pct so I want to get everything in place this time.
I am fast approaching 50 and would like to make some moderat gains and get my arms up beyond 18"
Trest aromatizes in a similar manner as dbol so if dbol wasn't a problem then trest shouldn't be either. You've got the right idea, start low and assess tolerance. Estrogen sides don't usually become a problem until 75 to 100mg but it's nothing exemestane won't handle. Just have the proper ancillaries on hand and you will be gtg. If you can work up to 75mg you should see some e****lent results.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the DHEA in the Dermacrine would only increase the chances of estrogen related sides. Dermacrine is the last thing I'd add to trest. I'd go either or. A "base" is just used to keep energy up, reduce lethargy and help with libido. You still need to add a drug that you will be running as your cycle itself. Anything dry will go with Trest. I'd suggest Epistane or some similar dht related drug.