Osta-Plexx ostarine dose explanation

Jaxxxed

Awards
I've seen numerous dose suggestions for Ostarine. All depending on what you are trying to do at the time, recomp/cut/bulk. However the dose on this particular product includes 20mg ostarine, 10mg daa, and 25mg laxogenin. That's all fine and dandy until it suggests taking it 3 times a day. 60mg of ostarine?!? Any explanation? The product is Osta-Plexx by Genetech Pharma Labs

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably underdosed as hell or bunk

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen numerous dose suggestions for Ostarine. All depending on what you are trying to do at the time, recomp/cut/bulk. However the dose on this particular product includes 20mg ostarine, 10mg daa, and 25mg laxogenin. That's all fine and dandy until it suggests taking it 3 times a day. 60mg of ostarine?!? Any explanation? The product is Osta-Plexx by Genetech Pharma Labs
Genetech....Not even once.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, don't go above 20mg of osatrine, and you should look into OL, focused nutrition , numerous RC sites ^ board sponsors. Also Celtic labs, but whenever I recommend that my posts get deleted for some reason.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, don't go above 20mg of osatrine, and you should look into OL, focused nutrition , numerous RC sites ^ board sponsors. Also Celtic labs, but whenever I recommend that my posts get deleted for some reason.
I've done Osta at 25mg, but 60mg or even 40mg, I would't do either. 10mg DAA won't do anything to begin with and on cycle it's pretty much a waste. The Laxo, I have no idea. So yeah, what he said ^^^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Valdosta Workout Logs 55
Wobmarvel Peptide/Research 1
Studdscruggs Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Studdscruggs Supplements 12