TNE!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Has anyone here used testosterone base as sort of a kicker to a cycle just to feel like a monster in the gym until the longer esters and other compounds start to kick in? Considering doing this instead of an oral kicker for next cycle and looking into various options.
If you've used TNE please share your experience, even if you didn't use it technically for the purpose of a kickstart!

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it was me but I don't get any aggression from tne I did a 6 week cycle at 100mg a day a few years back. To be honest it's not worth it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe it was me but I don't get any aggression from tne I did a 6 week cycle at 100mg a day a few years back. To be honest it's not worth it.
Were you running it with anything else?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was hit or miss for me. One day was killer, next day nothing. Didn't use it as a kicker, added it out of curiosity mid-cycle. The days it did hit hard were great. Would always blow my load pretty quick though as I would destroy the gym for the best 30 minutes and then kind of come down mid workout. I didn't know what to make of it. Probably won't use it again. Blew my bacne up bad though.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not take test prop? Should kick in by the first week and is much steadier, pretty sure TNE is in and out within 2 hours

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
why not take test prop? Should kick in by the first week and is much steadier, pretty sure TNE is in and out within 2 hours
Yeah I have some prop on the way actually, just was kinda curious about TNE and its preworkout capabilities

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a 40 something year old friend and he swears by it using it only PWO. I thought you meant taking it once a day, not specifically preworkout

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have a 40 something year old friend and he swears by it using it only PWO. I thought you meant taking it once a day, not specifically preworkout
Oh no I definitely wouldn't run it solo and would only dose it preworkout

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a buddy who'd run TNE as a TD and loooooved it. Forgot the exact numbers but figuring a certain % absorption rate and using so much fluid/TNE he dosed it daily to equal 500 mg/wk

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Had a buddy who'd run TNE as a TD and loooooved it. Forgot the exact numbers but figuring a certain % absorption rate and using so much fluid/TNE he dosed it daily to equal 500 mg/wk
TD, like transdermal?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards