What's left??

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I've been out of it since the ban and want to do a stack based around putting on mass. Pining isn't a option. Just looking for some advice. Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why isn't pinning an option?
There's a lot of hype right now about various andros. Sparta is about to drop a mass-focused product as well as some other ones and they seem to have some serious promise. Dma378 or yates84 can give more info on those.
Olympus Labs just released their epiandro, 1 andro, and 4 andro products.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A variety of Andros, DMZ, Msten, and Trest are probably the most readily available compounds.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
A variety of Andros, DMZ, Msten, and Trest are probably the most readily available compounds.
Don't forget m1a, **** that would be a bad ass cycle trest,dmz,msten and m1a

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nope doesn't make any damn sense how the three strongest ds/ph before the ban didn't end up on the list
Not complaining tho
LMAO I heard alpha is one of the worst when it comes to sides
I actually had great results with no sides I can recall from m1a. I think I dosed 150% higher than the bottle recommended and went through two bottles for the cycle though lol

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Not complaining tho

I actually had great results with no sides I can recall from m1a. I think I dosed 150% higher than the bottle recommended and went through two bottles for the cycle though lol
How much did you gain on cycle and how much did you keep?is it true that it's a wet compound like dbol or anadrol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How much did you gain on cycle and how much did you keep?is it true that it's a wet compound like dbol or anadrol
It's definitely wet. I don't remember the numbers because it was like 3-4 years ago, but I was strong, looked full all the time, and ate like a horse. Good stuff. No estrogen problems either which I had a HUGE issue with when I tried dbol.