Advice needed

WillWrk4Gainz

WillWrk4Gainz

Awards
Currently, I'm finishing up my cycle and want to make the last few weeks count. I'm running 100mg prop, 100mg masteron, and 150mg tren pinning eod for a ttl of 300mg prop, 300mg mast, and 450mg tren per week. I'm currently on a 4 day lifting program, and wondering if I can amp it up, or what to do on my 3 off days? 4 days straight, no breaks and do abs in between each set. The only reason I don't take off days in between is that is my lifting buddy's off days from work.

WillWrk4Gainz

WillWrk4Gainz

Awards
Oh, and I'm running 4iu per day of seemingly decent quality Riptropin M-F. Wondering how much all this gear will allow me to lift, before I start breaking my body down too much.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and I'm running 4iu per day of seemingly decent quality Riptropin M-F. Wondering how much all this gear will allow me to lift, before I start breaking my body down too much.
You should easily be able to train 5-6 days per week even without gear providing you have a well-structured training split and adequate sleep and nutrition. When on cycle I always do 6 days and hit every muscle group twice. You should be able to feel if you're over/under training.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Might wanna get some more experience under your belt and learn how to put a lifting program together before you run this much gear again.
What are your stats? I can almost guarantee you don't need that much gear. I'm not running nearly that much and I'm making crazy amounts of progress.

corinthians

Awards
4 days with gear? come on man!! 6 days all muscles twice a week. push pull legs is ok.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should easily be able to train 5-6 days per week even without gear providing you have a well-structured training split and adequate sleep and nutrition. When on cycle I always do 6 days and hit every muscle group twice. You should be able to feel if you're over/under training.
This. You could workout 2x a day, 7 days a week with that cycle + HGH lol

How can you even be on that much gear and not be dying to go to the gym every day?!

Up it to 6 days a week if you life allows it. If not, start doing longer workouts and do 2 workouts in one session.