First non andro cycle. Epistane or Max LMG?

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
In May ill be doing a recomp. So far I've only cycled 1, 4, and Epi Andro and wanted to try something stronger. Read a lot about Epistane being a good beginner PH, but like the idea of Max LMG being non-methylated.

I would either be doing:
Epistane 30mg ED

or:

Max LMG (Decadrol) 75mg ED

I have himalaya liver care, cycle support, serm, AI on hand.

Thoughts?

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Will also be ordering Vital Labs joint support and Black Lion prolactin control.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Lmg would be better for mass than recomp. Would say either epistane or h-drol for recomp. Wouldn't be a bad idea to stack some 4-dhea with either for a base.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Will also be ordering Vital Labs joint support and Black Lion prolactin control.
the prolactin control can be replaced by an l-dopa product (maybe the new alphamax xt on sale perhaps (i've got coupon codes lol)).

h-drol or epi would be the best for a recomp imo

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
looking into h drol. the easiest to find is the Blackstone one but its 50mg a pill i would like to find one thats 25 so i can do 75mg

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
There's still some IBE Epistane going around. I've ran both epi and halo and for me the epi was better at recomping because the halo killed my cardio. Don't get me wrong now the halo was good at recomping too but I couldn't stay as intense with my cardio and drop the extra bodyfat like I did with the epistane.

Just my opinion and personal experience though, I'm sure it varies by individuals.

whey2buff

Awards
Epistane is the way to go for your recomp but add a test base to it.. diet is crucial on losing fat gaining muscle

dman1

Awards
There's still some IBE Epistane going around. I've ran both epi and halo and for me the epi was better at recomping because the halo killed my cardio. Don't get me wrong now the halo was good at recomping too but I couldn't stay as intense with my cardio and drop the extra bodyfat like I did with the epistane.

Just my opinion and personal experience though, I'm sure it varies by individuals.
going around as in ebay? I wouldnt be so sure about those being legit tbh

clown007

clown007

Awards
I picked up some Epi recently from the UK. Came through just fine.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some Epi recently from the UK. Came through just fine.
SAME HERE i BOUGHT DMZ FROM A UK SUPPLIER HAD NO ISSUES. **** IVE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH CHINESE SUPPLIERS ALSO

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
going around as in ebay? I wouldnt be so sure about those being legit tbh
I WOULD SAY 90% OF THE **** ON EBAY IS LEGIT. MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE SELLING ON EBAY ARE PROBABLY RETAILERS TRYING TO GET RID OF THEIR OLD STOCKS. YOU JUST HAVE TO USE COMMON SENSE & BUY FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK

dman1

Awards
I WOULD SAY 90% OF THE **** ON EBAY IS LEGIT. MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE SELLING ON EBAY ARE PROBABLY RETAILERS TRYING TO GET RID OF THEIR OLD STOCKS. YOU JUST HAVE TO USE COMMON SENSE & BUY FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK
got bunk rpn havoc from ebay from a reputable seller. the listing dissappeared actually recently

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I got some awesome stuff off of Craigslist before, I think the guy made it in his bathtub. Lol. J/K

mrgoomba

Awards
In on this... starting my cut on April 1 and would like some Epi (will resort to Osta if needed).

Looks like I can either buy on ebay and take a chance from someone with positive feedback OR buy from UK and take my chances with customs.

Or... just do Osta

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Epi and hdrol are both really good (methylated) first cycles that will yield awesome results. (for me) Epi is my all time favorite for strength, recomp, and overall well being. Hdrol was awesome as well, I always get decent size, strength, and all day pumps. Hdrol wasn't too hard on my joints, but can't say the same about Epi. Running absolutely sucked dick and gave me bad shin splints.

You can't go wrong with either of those two for a first cycle.

Ostarine doesn't even come close, IMO. It's a good compound that's mild and can be run for longer than a methylated PH/DS. But it's obviously not gonna give the same effect as the aforementioned compounds. It made my joints feel awesome, and kept fat at bay while bulking. That said-it's best used for cutting or recomping. Pumps are good and so is endurance. Strength was pretty good, too.

mrgoomba

Awards
Epi and hdrol are both really good (methylated) first cycles that will yield awesome results. (for me) Epi is my all time favorite for strength, recomp, and overall well being. Hdrol was awesome as well, I always get decent size, strength, and all day pumps. Hdrol wasn't too hard on my joints, but can't say the same about Epi. Running absolutely sucked dick and gave me bad shin splints.

You can't go wrong with either of those two for a first cycle.

Ostarine doesn't even come close, IMO. It's a good compound that's mild and can be run for longer than a methylated PH/DS. But it's obviously not gonna give the same effect as the aforementioned compounds. It made my joints feel awesome, and kept fat at bay while bulking. That said-it's best used for cutting or recomping. Pumps are good and so is endurance. Strength was pretty good, too.
I had a good epistane experience but didnt take PCT serious which is why I want to try again. I did however dislocate my kneecap a few years ago and have cronic patella tendon pain... which also makes osta kinda appealing to see how that helps

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I had a good epistane experience but didnt take PCT serious which is why I want to try again. I did however dislocate my kneecap a few years ago and have cronic patella tendon pain... which also makes osta kinda appealing to see how that helps
Osta made my joints feelsgoodman. You will still need a SERM for pct after Osta.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Thanks for all the replys everybody!

Anyone tried/heard anything on blackstone epi smash? 10mg Epi w/ 30mg hexadrone per pill

dman1

Awards
Feedback can tell a lot.
there are like 5 listings for rpn havoc are you saying that if i wanted to buy some again then i should just go with the most reputable seller?
wanted to buy OL EP15tane from a uk website but it wont take my card for some reason

NewAgeMayan

Awards
there are like 5 listings for rpn havoc are you saying that if i wanted to buy some again then i should just go with the most reputable seller?
wanted to buy OL EP15tane from a uk website but it wont take my card for some reason
Ask them to do paypal.

dman1

Awards
Ask them to do paypal.
believe it or not ive never used paypal, im just gonna call my card company in the morning and ask whats up, the site said that the error came from my card, that it rejected the transaction not that they wont take my card. which may be because there was no money on the debit card until i put 90 bucks on it last night aand then tried to make the purchase like an hour or so later so maybe my card still registered as broke. another possibility is that the bank blocked the transaction because it does not fit my "normal buying pattern" which has happened before lmao, either way i'll find out later today

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I'm sayin use some common sense. If they got a sh!+¥ track record then I wouldn't deal with them.

dman1

Awards
I'm sayin use some common sense. If they got a sh!+¥ track record then I wouldn't deal with them.
True. However i have yet to see a seller of epi on ebay with LESS than 97% positive reviews, most likely because ppl review it as soon as it comes in the mail not after they tried it

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
True. However i have yet to see a seller of epi on ebay with LESS than 97% positive reviews, most likely because ppl review it as soon as it comes in the mail not after they tried it
Well in the end it's your call, weigh out your options, risk vs reward.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black stone labs are sketchy.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
How are you gonna dose it?
30mg a day. 10mg @ 7am, 1pm, 7pm. For 4 weeks.

Saving 2nd bottle for a different time.

I could go 6 weeks, up my dosage to 40 in week 3 maybe. But since it's my first time trying epistane i thought i'd go easy and stick to 1 bottle.

dman1

Awards
30mg a day. 10mg @ 7am, 1pm, 7pm. For 4 weeks.

Saving 2nd bottle for a different time.

I could go 6 weeks, up my dosage to 40 in week 3 maybe. But since it's my first time trying epistane i thought i'd go easy and stick to 1 bottle.
Cool man
good luck with your cycle, make a log for us if you can be bothered.
personally from what i have heard and seen a higher dosage and for a longer time would give you better results without too much more sides up until 40-45mg and 6 weeks, after that any higher of a dose and you will get more and more sides and any longer of a cycle and you wont get any extra gains but permanent shutdown becomes more likely as your hypothalamus feedback loop will register high androgen levels after you go on and this will cause you to first shut down test production in an effort to maintain a homeostasis(balance) of your hormones and then once it has shut down test and the lonnger it has stayed shutdown the more likely that your body, especially your testes which have stopped producing and become inactive, will not be able to resume test production as no "natural" test has become the new normal. Just like using t3 has a risk of permanently shutting off thyroid hormone production

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Should i stack with 4andro for a test base or run the Epistane alone my first time to judge the side effects?