Power11111

Power11111

Awards
I picked a bottle up was looking for some reviews

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Thats a crazy stack (Epistane, DMZ, Msten, "Deca"), I wouldnt run it even if I got it for free. If you do run it, be sure to have plenty of cycle support with lots of TUDCA.
Btw, whats your previous experience?

Power11111

Power11111

Awards
Yeah I was trying to see if anyone had any negative reviews from it. Would staking mk ultra in the be a bad idea? I wouldn't think so sense it's a sarm.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was trying to see if anyone had any negative reviews from it. Would staking mk ultra in the be a bad idea? I wouldn't think so sense it's a sarm.
To be honest man I don't know **** about sarms

Classikz

Classikz

Awards
Stacking a sarm while on a cycle doesn't work it's a waste of money use your arms when your cycle is done.

When you're not on a cycle and you take a sarm it's like something goes up to your brain and tells your brain hey man what are you doing start making testosterone and your brain says oh okay my bad. When you take a sarm on a cycle it's like something goes up into your head and says what are you doing dude make more testosterone and the Brain says back f*** you I'm going to do whatever I want.

Get it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mk isn't a sarm...it's a non peptidic oral growth hormone secretagogue

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking a sarm while on a cycle doesn't work it's a waste of money use your arms when your cycle is done.

When you're not on a cycle and you take a sarm it's like something goes up to your brain and tells your brain hey man what are you doing start making testosterone and your brain says oh okay my bad. When you take a sarm on a cycle it's like something goes up into your head and says what are you doing dude make more testosterone and the Brain says back f*** you I'm going to do whatever I want.

Get it?
Use sarms after cycle? During pct? So many things in this post make me smack my forehead