4th cycle injectables or PH/serm

speakertest22

Awards
I'm am planning on running my 4th cycle within the next few weeks. I ran two methylated ph cycles and one test e only 500mg/wk cycle. Better gains on the latter obviously but I've run into a problem. My source for test is not available anymore and the risks of buying online may be too high. Should i take the risk and buy online or take the safe route and do a simple trest/androvar/ostarine cycle? Thanks for any input.

Stats:
6'2"
11% bf
25 yrs old

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Hmmmmmmm well what are your goals first off?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Idk if an all oral cycle is any "safer" per say, unless you mean in regards to the eyes of the law.
I'm always going to recommend injectables because, let's face it, they are better. Lol.
If you can get your hands on some test, I'd say do an oral kicker with a fast acting compound

speakertest22

Awards
I would buy injectables but the only way I could would be online and that's just too risky for me.
I would be on a maintenance/slight caloric surplus with a hope to lose 1-2% bf while maintaining weight

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Oral only cycle is not gonna be any safer on your body. I would just do some research and figure out what your goals are. Trest is extremely popular on this forum, as are the andros.

Don't forget that you should have an AI on hand to combat any/all estrogen/prolactin sides that may occur. You're also going to need a proper PCT including a SERM. All that stuff takes time, effort, and money to source and aquire so make sure you have it BEFORE starting your cycle.

There are risks with ordering AAS online, but no less than buying from some swinging dick at the gym. You need to decide if the benefit outweighs the cost.

Good luck brother