best product to jump HPTA???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
In yalls opinion,
what is the best product out there that helps to jump start test/HPTA???

Ill be using clomid, of course, but in the past couple of cycles, I haven't added in a otc product that will help boost HPTA/test...
looking for the best product available to add with my serm.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth by Black Lion Research is considered to have SERM like properties not to sure on its HPTA production compared to its estrogen control, interested in answers

Edit: Sup3r Pct is also a good option to cover a lot of areas in pct

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Also long jack after you drop your serm to free up test would be a good idea

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about an ai...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All awesome suggestions up in here. As mentioned earlier, Super PCT is an oustanding OTC PCT that helps optimize recovery and every aspect of pct that you need to. Also, LJ100 and Testify Pro are other options OL has as well. Huge libido boosters. But Super PCT pairs perfectly with a SERM for a solid PCT.

C

cu3rv0

Awards
To restart HPTA function your best bet is HCG.

Take HCG last 4 weeks of cycle and throughout PCT.
Take Nolvadex/Clomid and maybe a natty test booster.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To restart HPTA function your best bet is HCG.

Take HCG last 4 weeks of cycle and throughout PCT.
Take Nolvadex/Clomid and maybe a natty test booster.
People in here are nuts that hcg isn't there first answer!!

C

cu3rv0

Awards
People in here are nuts that hcg isn't there first answer!!
Tell me about it, I'm a noob on my way to do my first cycle and I would never run gear without HCG based on the knowledge and research I've done.
I've also learned that HCG should not be used during PCT, so I'll rectify my previous reply and recommend HCG from the last 8 weeks of cycle and discontinue use right before PCT. HCG during PCT is counterproductive or at least that's what I've pulled from all the research.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me about it, I'm a noob on my way to do my first cycle and I would never run gear without HCG based on the knowledge and research I've done.
I've also learned that HCG should not be used during PCT, so I'll rectify my previous reply and recommend HCG from the last 8 weeks of cycle and discontinue use right before PCT. HCG during PCT is counterproductive or at least that's what I've pulled from all the research.
You are correct. The type of cycle makes a huge difference as well. If you're running hcg after a 4 week ph cycle or an 8 week sarms cycle then you're an idiot. If you've been on real gear for 4 months straight then it's a viable option. Without any details there is no way in hell I would reccomend hcg especially since you can permanently mess up leydig cell sensitivity with improper use. A serm and ai is all that is truly needed in most cases imo.

N

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I would say Hcg followed up with clomid.

I was on a 20 week cycle once and the last two weeks I used Hcg and noticed within 3 days that my balls weren't as small as they had been the last few weeks and then after pct I managed to keep almost all but a couple pounds. Primobolan was a great addition to my cycle.

C

cu3rv0

Awards
Yep exactly, HCG is recommended any cycles that last up to 8-10 weeks. And definitely a must for 15+ weeks.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hcg or hmg but hmg is ****ing expensive
From insurance companies, yes. About $15 more than hcg on the black market and it depends on the dose and how long you run it. It's expensive, but not horrible. There really shouldn't be a need for it unless you are having fertility issues.The problem with hmg is the dosages are so large.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Only real jumpstarb would be triptorelin. But thats nothing to be taken lightly so don't even try it if you aren't completely shutdown for month already.

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Actually, the best option in my opinion is HCG, but the key is to use it properly to mitigate HPTA damage in the first place. Using high dose at the end of a cycle or in PCT is a bad idea, your testes (which are completely shut down at this point) are getting a huge influx of what they think is LH and this is pretty bad for your leydig cells. It is much better to use it low dose during your entire (maybe not the first week or 2 depending on compound or ester) cycle so your testes are "tricked" into thinking they are still getting normal endogenous levels of LH from your body, then stop when you start your SERM. This is obviously more and more useful the longer the cycle, it would still be beneficial on 8 weekers, but probably has no utility for very short oral cycles.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
uprightrows I agree totally on the use of HCG but for me thats protection and not kickstarting. Nontheless its very good advice.