Critique First AAS Cycle Stack - Test E + Masteron

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Hey peeps, just pasting what I had asked in another thread of mine, but trying to get some more eyes and critique on this! :)

*first cycle of anything, ever*
*goal is the fitness model/physique look*

10 Week Cycle:
Weeks 1-10 500 mg Test Enathate per week
Weeks 1-10 100mg Masteron every other day
Weeks 1-5 75mg Anadrol every day
Weeks 5-10 1000iu's HCG every week
Weeks 12-16 20mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid every day

2 shots per week of containing 1cc of Test E on Sunday/Wednesday & 1cc of Masteron every other day for weeks 1-10. For the first 5 weeks,1.5 tabs of Anadrol 50 every day. At week 5, 500iu of hcg twice per week up until the 10th week. 2 weeks after finishing the cycle, a 20/50mg split of clomid and nolvadex every day for 4 weeks.

Should also note, that after the 10 week cycle above, I am thinking of running Clen(2wk on/2wk off method) for a few weeks to get even leaner for a fun photoshoot, and then reverse diet backup to whatever my maintenance would be from there. I am expecting a size and strength gain from the AAS cycle, as well as a bit of fat, so thats where Im thinking I would bring in the clen, take a few weeks to get the shreds showing, do a shoot, and then reverse diet.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Definitely! After talking more with other folks and some other forums, I decided to just continue with my planned PH Halo cycle - which is also here for critique if you care to chime in as well, pulling the trigger and buying all the **** today to start in 2 weeks! ;D
forum/steroids/276354-critique-my-final.html

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad.

I would have run:

Test E 500mg/w - 16wks
Mast E 400mg/w - 16wks
Anadrol 50-100mg/d - 6wks

It's a tried and true solid first cycle guaranteed to produce quality gains.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Too bad.

I would have run:

Test E 500mg/w - 16wks
Mast E 400mg/w - 16wks
Anadrol 50-100mg/d - 6wks

It's a tried and true solid first cycle guaranteed to produce quality gains.
I need to try this... But maybe EQ instead of mast. I don't need to be dry yet

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a mistake to just assume it dries you. Diet dries you.

Masterone improves mood and libido and adds androgenic characteristics as well as a great sense of well being. It increase free testosterone by binding/lowering SHBG. It does diminish the characteristics associated with excessive aromatization but in and of itself it doesn't dry you out without the diet properties in place. It will make you strong, virile, vascular and alpha :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Its a mistake to just assume it dries you. Diet dries you.

Masterone improves mood and libido and adds androgenic characteristics as well as a great sense of well being. It increase free testosterone by binding/lowering SHBG. It does diminish the characteristics associated with excessive aromatization but in and of itself it doesn't dry you out without the diet properties in place. It will make you strong, virile, vascular and alpha :)
True, I spoke without thinking lol. Maybe a tren/mast/EQ stack would be insane.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
I mean, Im still considering an AAS route, but perhaps just a Test E only type of thing. Again, I myself need to do more research and talk to more people. Although the Test E + Mast is still appealing...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean, Im still considering an AAS route, but perhaps just a Test E only type of thing. Again, I myself need to do more research and talk to more people. Although the Test E + Mast is still appealing...
talk to more people about?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Educate and think for yourself. Most everything you will hear here and other boards are guys that will parott of thoelogy with little to no knowledge and first hand experience of their own.

For instance ask those guys if they have used masteron themselves, what they know about it and why not to use it with your cycle? I'm not telling you to use it but why shouldn't you is the question.

FYI androgens give you more retainable muscle mass gains without the excess water weight of plain testosterone which you will loose once you get off it.