Superdrol or Methyl for strength gains

Lionheart

Awards
How much should be taken and for how long.....it will be stacked with T-cyp@ 300mg weekly( 12 WEEKS)? Was thinking short cycles to limit sides....2-3wks and then off.

Running 1mg Arimedex for anti-E.....

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
ok, 1st superdrol is a methylated steroid (methasteron). 2nd take your test cyp for 10-12 weeks as it's a long estered steroid meaning it takes time to build up and taper down in your body. 3rd, depending on your cycle experience consider upping the dose to 400-500 mg/week; as you will notice substantially better gains. don't take the arimidex if you don't need to. the superdrol will hold off most bloat as it's a diuretic meaning you will shed water weight. last, take the superdrol at 10-20 mg/day at first and than build up if needed. i'm using 30mg/day right now but i weigh 230. good luck

Lionheart

Awards
thanks

ok, 1st superdrol is a methylated steroid (methasteron). 2nd take your test cyp for 10-12 weeks as it's a long estered steroid meaning it takes time to build up and taper down in your body. 3rd, depending on your cycle experience consider upping the dose to 400-500 mg/week; as you will notice substantially better gains. don't take the arimidex if you don't need to. the superdrol will hold off most bloat as it's a diuretic meaning you will shed water weight. last, take the superdrol at 10-20 mg/day at first and than build up if needed. i'm using 30mg/day right now but i weigh 230. good luck
I have enough to do 300mg weekly for 12 weeks....along with the Arimedex@ 1mg daily( don't need any extra fat and I am very sensitive to increased estrogen).

I have used PROHORMONES since 98...this is the first time with the real thing and I want to use the minimum.....I just want to get a bit of an extra kick of strength!I am 270@16% will 20mg be enough?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
well first off 300 mg isn't gonna do jack **** for you...especially at your size. you have to consider thats only about 250mg of test after the ester is broken off and the human body produces about 200-250mg of test per week naturally. so you will be shutting down your natty test for exogenous test....bad call bro. looks like you need to get another vial and up the test to 600mg/week and that honestly would still be low for someone of your size. on my first cycle @ 230 pounds i'm at 925mg test per week and its really not THAT intense. but hell, thats me and you can do what you choose do do but I would definately not recommend that cycle.

Lionheart

Awards
HRT

well first off 300 mg isn't gonna do jack **** for you...especially at your size. you have to consider thats only about 250mg of test after the ester is broken off and the human body produces about 200-250mg of test per week naturally. so you will be shutting down your natty test for exogenous test....bad call bro. looks like you need to get another vial and up the test to 600mg/week and that honestly would still be low for someone of your size. on my first cycle @ 230 pounds i'm at 925mg test per week and its really not THAT intense. but hell, thats me and you can do what you choose do do but I would definately not recommend that cycle.
I understand , but it is an HRT protocol....my natural test is 110.......300mg and I feel normal again finally.............................just wondering how to ad in the PH's and get a bit more?

Actually I would say my last PH cycle worked better, but I am following the protocol like a good boy and giving my doc the feedback he wants!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Lionheart, these guys are all giving you the right advice, listen to them. At your size and ph experience, you are going to need more than 300mg/week of test to get some good gains. I know you say you just want some strength gains, but why not up it to at least 500mg/week and get better gains? 300mg/week you will just be shutting yourself down and not justifying the usage. Now if your natural test levels are 110 and you say it is a HRT protocol, then why are you cycling it? HRT isnt cycled, you just stay on forever to keep your test in the high-normal range. Especially if your test levels are that low, I wouldnt consider doing a cycle, post cycle would be a complete bitch. So are you on HRT or what? You are pretty big for having that low of testosterone. Just throw in the superdrol at around 10-20mg/day as chasec said, if you arent getting good results bump the dose up.

Gizmo

Awards
well first off 300 mg isn't gonna do jack **** for you...especially at your size. you have to consider thats only about 250mg of test after the ester is broken off and the human body produces about 200-250mg of test per week naturally. so you will be shutting down your natty test for exogenous test.
You wish!...the adult male body only produces 6-7 mg a day.

Giz

Lionheart

Awards
HRT PROTOCOL

You wish!...the adult male body only produces 6-7 mg a day.

Giz
12 WEEKS-300mg weekly
13/14/15-1,000iu hcg eod
re-evaluate the dosage given and then adjust accordingly is what I was told to do.................
I understand what is considered the minimu usage is..................I did not post asking is 300mg enough I asked which is better for strength M-D or SD?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Giz is right or just about i read 76mg per week was average for an adult male .. either way 300 is a LOT more and you definitely should be able to grow

go with Superdrol

Lionheart

Awards
THANKS ALL......Moderator please take off the auto responder to mail e-mail! I can't see how to do it?