Alpha1 + anadrol

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Gonna do a stack of 50mg anadrol and 20mg alpha1. What u guys think, anybody do this before?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna do a stack of 50mg anadrol and 20mg alpha1. What u guys think, anybody do this before?
Alpha 1, like the old methyl 1 alpha??
With anadrol, sounds like it would be really rough on the old liver.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed. Better make it a short and sweet run with plenty of liver help if you do. I'd cut the Abombs down to 25 if you're gonna stack with Alpha. Both of those are heavy one sides and the anadrol is estrogenic.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
This is the drug name of the alpha 1: Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone. I figure taking each at about half dose shouldn't be terrible for 4 weeks. I would of preferred to just run the anadrol but I only have enough to run 25 days at 50mg so I figured why not throw in the alpha1.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the drug name of the alpha 1: Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone. I figure taking each at about half dose shouldn't be terrible for 4 weeks. I would of preferred to just run the anadrol but I only have enough to run 25 days at 50mg so I figured why not throw in the alpha1.
50 mg is a full dose for most guys. Cut your tabs in half and do 25 mg.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't get me wrong you'll definitely get big and strong on this stack. I just personally wouldn't do it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really I thought most ran it upwards of 100-150mg?
100 is the top I would run it at and hope to somewhat safe. For the average guy that isn't huge and jacked, 25-50 mg will be plenty for big gains in 3-4 weeks.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Don't get me wrong you'll definitely get big and strong on this stack. I just personally wouldn't do it.
I appreciate everyone's help/opinions . I just want to find the right balance between these two compounds I've already ran alpha1 with msten at 20mg and was good for 4 weeks after the appetite suppression started so I stopped. But I have never ran anadrol before so it's hard to judge how much I might need.

Darlz

Awards
I agree with these guys... Since your running 2 VERY strong compounds together, cut A-bombs down to 25 ..you may increase if you want after week 2 if your not experiencing any sides already... But I have a feeling the combo of these two might cause some serious lethargy...Have you considered running some sort of a Test base? Even if its not Test, something like Trest or even 4Andro...

With the stronger PED's comes the stronger side effects... The stronger the side effects you are experiencing, the less gains you will make.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Also note I am running this as a finisher to a test+deca cycle.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100 is the top I would run it at and hope to somewhat safe. For the average guy that isn't huge and jacked, 25-50 mg will be plenty for big gains in 3-4 weeks.
Yeah if 100mgs of Anadrol isn't working, then you need to take a little break from steroids for awhile...lol

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Well this changes things a bit. Lol. What's your AI situation?
I got it all. Pharm adex, Rc exemestane and letro. I also got prami, nolva, clomid and ralox for other sides/pct.

Darlz

Awards
Well I see you practice the concept of "always be prepared"... I like it!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got it all. Pharm adex, Rc exemestane and letro. I also got prami, nolva, clomid and ralox for other sides/pct.
You've got the right tools. This might've made a better kicker than a finisher. How long is your test cycle? How much weight have you gained thus far?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
You've got the right tools. This might've made a better kicker than a finisher. How long is your test cycle? How much weight have you gained thus far?
Up about 22 lbs and it's been about 33 days. I'm running:
600mg test weeks 1-20
400 mg deca 1-15
Dbol 50mg 1-5 (I decided to do this as a Kickstart instead)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a pretty good cycle already, why don't you just save the anadrol and alpha1 for your next cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up about 22 lbs and it's been about 33 days. I'm running:
600mg test weeks 1-20
400 mg deca 1-15
Dbol 50mg 1-5 (I decided to do this as a Kickstart instead)
You're only 4 weeks in already up 22 lbs. you have 16 more weeks to pack it on. I seriously doubt you'll have a lot of room left by week 16. Best think is focus on holding what you do gain. Say you're up 30 lbs by week 16. Do you really think you could gain and keep another 10-15? Doubtful. Just more stress on an already fairly heavy cycle.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
You're only 4 weeks in already up 22 lbs. you have 16 more weeks to pack it on. I seriously doubt you'll have a lot of room left by week 16. Best think is focus on holding what you do gain. Say you're up 30 lbs by week 16. Do you really think you could gain and keep another 10-15? Doubtful. Just more stress on an already fairly heavy cycle.
I'm up a pretty good amount of water weight and I started out depleted from my cut so a little of that must be glycogen/fat rebound.

Darlz

Awards
That's a pretty good cycle already, why don't you just save the anadrol and alpha1 for your next cycle?

I agree.. I think I might consider just an Anadrol finisher during the last 4 weeks...but I dont know about both. Seems like you are gonna gain enough thru the Test/Deca, which is btw the best stacked injectibles Ive ever done....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree.. I think I might consider just an Anadrol finisher during the last 4 weeks...but I dont know about both. Seems like you are gonna gain enough thru the Test/Deca, which is btw the best stacked injectibles Ive ever done....
It's your call bro. Anadrol @ 50 for 3 weeks at the end would be plenty IMO. Adding in the methyl at the end of an already long cycle with another equally harsh steroid just seems overkill.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
It's your call bro. Anadrol @ 50 for 3 weeks at the end would be plenty IMO. Adding in the methyl at the end of an already long cycle with another equally harsh steroid just seems overkill.
I'll prob end up dropping out the alpha1 I just figured f it since I have a bunch of it sitting around.

Darlz

Awards
I'll prob end up dropping out the alpha1 I just figured f it since I have a bunch of it sitting around.

Good call ... And Je is absolutely right, I would use it at 50mgs for the last 3 weeks... Saves your liver one week of added stress plus its a fast acting compound so you should be able to make some gains in 3 weeks.. Either way Best of luck bro.. Post some results!

Darlz

Awards
Id also run Tudca and NAC throughout the cycle... I think its the best liver support combo

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Id also run Tudca and NAC throughout the cycle... I think its the best liver support combo
Yea I got nac, tudca, liv 52 and I'm gonna do an inositol/choline liver cleanse after the oral run. It's supposedly good to run each at 3g a day for 30 days, I haven't done it before but gonna give it a shot. I'll post an update here every so often over the next couple months.