need help

bizzyb

Awards
I ordered oral Tren from over in Egypt. I was told it's very strong an I'll need a test to take with it. My issue is I don't want to pinn. Is there any strong oral teat that can help support like the test e? I've been reading for months on end. An still no answers

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why did you order IM if you don't want to pin? The next best test base choice I would say would be some Trest. I hear there is gonna be some new Trest coming out pretty soon. Besides that try an andro or dermacrine.

bizzyb

Awards
I ordered that cause I know it's good. A. It was cheap. Dbol boats u. An I've tried other anabolic so I wanted to try something new and strong. But I'll look into it.

bizzyb

Awards
But what I ordered u don't have to pinn it's oral.

Darlz

Awards
Is this Oral Trenbolone or the prohormone Trenavar/Trendione? If Its Oral Trenbolone, Id hate to say it but I wouldnt run it without Test. Personally i think the side effects to the liver and the extreme lethargy you would feel would make this cycle tough to gain on. You may wanna consider using Trestolone instead of Test which the Trest can be used as an oral and a transdermal.... But research the compound first. Its NOT a prohormone. Its 10x as powerful as Test mg for mg and 12x as suppressive. I wouldnt use it if your under the age of 25 ... and depending on how much Trestolone you are running, and considering that Trenbolone is itself a very suppressive compound, I would consider using HCG. I would also ABSOLUTELY have an AI like Aromasin, and maybe some Caber for prolactin and liver support supps are a MUST. If its Trenavar/Trendione, than its alot more mild and you may do just fine stacking it with 4 Andro as your test base....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
My guess is it's trenavar and if your gonna run tren don't stack with trest use a test base like test , 4 andro , epi andro , dermacrine or you could even couple with epistane and a test base. See if you can find out the dosage on the tablets

Darlz

Awards
Is this Oral Trenbolone or the prohormone Trenavar/Trendione? If Its Oral Trenbolone, Id hate to say it but I wouldnt run it without Test. Personally i think the side effects to the liver and the extreme lethargy you would feel would make this cycle tough to gain on. You may wanna consider using Trestolone instead of Test which the Trest can be used as an oral and a transdermal.... But research the compound first. Its NOT a prohormone. Its 10x as powerful as Test mg for mg and 12x as suppressive. I wouldnt use it if your under the age of 25 ... and depending on how much Trestolone you are running, and considering that Trenbolone is itself a very suppressive compound, I would consider using HCG. I would also ABSOLUTELY have an AI like Aromasin, and maybe some Caber for prolactin and liver support supps are a MUST. If its Trenavar/Trendione, than its alot more mild and you may do just fine stacking it with 4 Andro as your test base....

Then again you probably wont use HCG because you have to pin it... I have gotten away with using Trest and not using HCG.. I also extended my PCT a lil bit and did a steady taper down of Clomid from 100-25 mgs over 5 weeks.. Going to get bloods soon but my balls feel back to normal size and I dont feel any sides of low T... bloodwork is the only way to know though...

Darlz

Awards
My guess is it's trenavar and if your gonna run tren don't stack with trest use a test base like test , 4 andro , epi andro , dermacrine or you could even couple with epistane and a test base. See if you can find out the dosage on the tablets

I absolutely agree... I personally would NEVER run oral Trenbolone without Test ... On second thought stacking 2 19 nors, which isnt that what both Tren and Trest are, is probably a terrible idea. Prolactin and Estro sides might be way too much.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Two 19 Nors is no beuno unles you like :boobies:

bizzyb

Awards
It's trenabolone. I got it off ******** so it's strong stuff. I'm 30yrs old. The dosage on the tablets 250mcg it said to take 1-2 pills a day for 2-3 weeks I was gonna take 1 a day for a week the. 2 a day for 2 weeks. It its hard as **** to find a strong oral test. Ima look into the stuff you guys told me about tho

bizzyb

Awards
It's trenabolone. I got it off ******** so it's strong stuff. I'm 30yrs old. The dosage on the tablets 250mcg it said to take 1-2 pills a day for 2-3 weeks I was gonna take 1 a day for a week the. 2 a day for 2 weeks. It its hard as **** to find a strong oral test. Ima look into the stuff you guys told me about tho