First Epistane/Epi Andro Cycle

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone just wanted to write a little bit on my experience running these two compounds for 4 weeks. Leading into this I ran 6 weeks of lgd from OL at 8mg ED. I was currently in a caloric surplus and looking to make strength and size gains. I felt like lgd did not do much, did not notice any decent size or strength gains. Was making gains probably just a little easier than naturally. But on the plus side I did not experience a single side effect, I felt great the whole time.

Now enters my Epistane/Epi Andro cycle, used epistane from OL (30mg) and Epi Andro from IML. Had great size and strength gains, bench went from 320 up to 365 (got 365 easy) also squat and deadlift both made pretty much 50lb jumps in those 4 weeks. My weight increased 15lbs from 210 to 225 at 5'11'' but kept the same body fat percentage in my opinion.

While I ran cycle support, I thought i was getting blood pressue headaches so I bought a monitor and began testing and my blood pressure. It was actually fine; I believe the headaches were coming just from work/life stress. So basically encountered no sides at all which is really nice. I am in PCT currently so I am not out of the woods yet as epistane is known for rebound gyno.

Overall had a great experience and wanted to share with everyone who was considering at using these compounds.

dman1

Awards
Hey everyone just wanted to write a little bit on my experience running these two compounds for 4 weeks. Leading into this I ran 6 weeks of lgd from OL at 8mg ED. I was currently in a caloric surplus and looking to make strength and size gains. I felt like lgd did not do much, did not notice any decent size or strength gains. Was making gains probably just a little easier than naturally. But on the plus side I did not experience a single side effect, I felt great the whole time.

Now enters my Epistane/Epi Andro cycle, used epistane from OL (30mg) and Epi Andro from IML. Had great size and strength gains, bench went from 320 up to 365 (got 365 easy) also squat and deadlift both made pretty much 50lb jumps in those 4 weeks. My weight increased 15lbs from 210 to 225 at 5'11'' but kept the same body fat percentage in my opinion.

While I ran cycle support, I thought i was getting blood pressue headaches so I bought a monitor and began testing and my blood pressure. It was actually fine; I believe the headaches were coming just from work/life stress. So basically encountered no sides at all which is really nice. I am in PCT currently so I am not out of the woods yet as epistane is known for rebound gyno.

Overall had a great experience and wanted to share with everyone who was considering at using these compounds.
want to do the same thing except with 45mg OL epi
quick question can i dose the epi andro(Which im getting from OL as well dosed at 250mg per pill 60 pills) at 250mg(1pill) just once in the morning along side my morning dose of epistane?(runnning ep15tane at 45/day for 6 weeks, yes i know the stack is very dry but i have pre existing pubertal gyno and i have my mind set on this)
because if i dose 250 twice a day that chit is expensive and also will only last me 4 weeks
what do you think is better 250/day in one dose or 8 weeks or 500/day two doses for 4 weeks or maybe 250 once in the morning on off days and 500 ED(1 in the morning 1 pre wkt) on my 3 wkt days every week for a total of 6 weeks?
sorry for thread derail

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread was dead already haha so don't worry about that. The half life of epi-andro is about 6 hours I believe. So taking it once a day isn't ideal. Why don't you get yourself the elite epi version so you can run your cycle for 6 weeks which would be my recommendation.

30mg of epistane treated me really well so unless you have run in the past and know your better off at 45 then I would try 30 at least of a couple weeks in the beginning and you can always increase it later on if you want.

The cycle is really dry, next time I plan as using 4 andro as my test base which seems to be a more well rounded approach to the cycle but if you want to stick with epi-andro then maybe consider having some osta on hand. I had to include 5-10mg of osta daily in order to help my joints about 2 weeks in when it just got way too dry.

dman1

Awards
Thanks man im just on a very limited budget rn. im just gonna run epistane solo so i hve more money for food which is more important anyway

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I agree, getting your life straight is more important. Good luck bro!

dman1

Awards
haha im fine its just that im on a college budget and food is more important to gains then an extra hormone

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh haha, been there and done that. 98% my budget back then went to booze.