bloat and Mk 677

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Any way to reduce bloat from Mk 677. I've looked into it a bit and found a little info. I don't want to take any other chems, just natural stuff. Thanks in advance.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lower the dose or wait until it subsides (for most it seems to go down at least within two weeks or so)... Those are really the only options as it doesn't seem diet or nutrient dependent

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Lower the dose or wait until it subsides (for most it seems to go down at least within two weeks or so)... Those are really the only options as it doesn't seem diet or nutrient dependent
Thanks man. How long will Ol's Epi Andro stay on sale at PHW?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed with this. I've been on Gharine for 4 months now. No bloat at 10 mg. went to 20 then 30 mg. Bloat got crazy. Tried several diet adjustments such as cutting out sodium, then carbs, then both to no avail. Finally tapered back to 10 mg. Bloat subsided to barely noticeable again. Benefits pretty much remained the same. Some users are lucky enough to not notice any bloating but I'm not one:)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't you low dose an AI like formestane or something

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm loving my elite Mk 677 by focused nutrition at 10 mg hoping to stay that low so 6 month supply

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
You could try it I suppose. I would wast any precious Formestane myself. The bloat goes away quickly upon stopping or lowering the dose.
I ended up just dropping the dose down. Thanks for the advise. If I had some Formestane I would save that stuff too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can't you low dose an AI like formestane or something
tried this route... ai didnt help at all. No idea what mk does to cause bloat but I had the same experince as Jebrook where 10mg was fine but the day after I bumped to 20 the bloat and lethargy were wicked... two weeks in I had to stop.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm at 20mg - no bloat. Guess I'm lucky (or this sh^t don't work :))

dreamcrusher

Awards
How long before you noticed it "kicking" in?

Taking Ostarine right now but bought a 2 month supply some MK 677 to use in pct. Noticed Ostarine after week 1 at 20mg, muscles were fuller but that's about it. Currently on week 3 at 25 mg.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How long before you noticed it "kicking" in?

Taking Ostarine right now but bought a 2 month supply some MK 677 to use in pct. Noticed Ostarine after week 1 at 20mg, muscles were fuller but that's about it. Currently on week 3 at 25 mg.
you'll notice the sleep effects within a couple days at most... other than that, mk really doesn't have much to "feel" kicking in. Its a long-term use type supp best for 3+ month runs

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Noticeable muscle fullness or no?
Hard to say, honestly. I started taking it with my LGD and tr3st cycle which made me blow the f**k up. Post PCT with all my water weight gone, i'm actually leaner than I was pre cycle and still up 10 pounds.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so what actually causes the bloat? Just the dose or is there something we can take to eliminate the bloat like an AI