Feeling a bit hypo.....

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Alpha Stano at 600mg and EnduraShred (osta+GW) at 20/14mg. Using the correct supports also. Anyway I'm 4 weeks in and everything has been fine up to the last couple days when I started feeling a little hypoglycemic. I've ran both sups before and never had a problem but this is the first time I've ran them together. I'm on a cut but it's not much, just around 300cal deficit a day. I hate to stop mid cycle, so can I drop one of the two for a week to see if it clears up and then if it doesn't swap the sups out and pick the other one back up? Or should I just PCT it now? I'm also taking Norcodrenen and Evo's Ammo.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also I'm not shaking or anything like that, I'm just having that feeling you get after a fasted cardio run.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like It's the gw. You can either up your carbs to keep you blood sugar more stabile/regular or lower the dose.

Or workout less (don't deplete the glycogen/carbs)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like It's the gw. You can either up your carbs to keep you blood sugar more stabile/regular or lower the dose.

Or workout less (don't deplete the glycogen/carbs)
I was afraid it was the GW but I've never had a problem before and I've ran OL's GW plus other brands. With the ES being Osta and GW in one pill I may cut back to one dosage instead of two just to see how I feel.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was afraid it was the GW but I've never had a problem before and I've ran OL's GW plus other brands. With the ES being Osta and GW in one pill I may cut back to one dosage instead of two just to see how I feel.
Gw nearly had me in a constant lethargic coma when I was cutting. All I could do was battle through the day and then attempt to eat as fast as possible before falling asleep. Id venture a guess that the osta+gw+deficit+stim crash is all just too much at once

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gw nearly had me in a constant lethargic coma when I was cutting. All I could do was battle through the day and then attempt to eat as fast as possible before falling asleep. Id venture a guess that the osta+gw+deficit+stim crash is all just too much at once
I'm thinking you're right. Also I forgot that I ran out of ashwagandha two days ago. Does it help control blood sugar? I was taking ash for cortisol control and mood boost.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking you're right. Also I forgot that I ran out of ashwagandha two days ago. Does it help control blood sugar? I was taking ash for cortisol control and mood boost.
i honestly don't know if ash helps with blood sugar... just off the top of my head i would tend to say probably not though. What you may have been experienceing was enough of a mood oost to combat some of the lethargy/hypo feels. Total speculation tho