SARM that increase appititie for PCT?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if there are any FAST ACTING sarms that
can increase/help with appetite?
Something that can be used for the month long PCT to help keep weight up would be amazing...

New to SARMS, but any advice on where to start or look in to would be great MANY THANKS!!!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I dont think any sarms will do what u are looking for but how about ghrp6 ? That stuff will keep your appetite up for sure. Also the gh & igf boost would be a nice little addition to your pct I would imagine.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I dont think any sarms will do what u are looking for but how about ghrp6 ? That stuff will keep your appetite up for sure. Also the gh & igf boost would be a nice little addition to your pct I would imagine.
That was the one I was looking at actually...

How fast does it take to kick in? And is there any sort of sides from it that would mess with PCT?
Also, how long do you need to take it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything thats supressive I wouldn't use during pct imo. So I would probably not try to run it with your pct. Instead try using ABE or something. ABE increases my appetite and would be a good addition to a pct.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Anything thats supressive I wouldn't use during pct imo. So I would probably not try to run it with your pct. Instead try using ABE or something. ABE increases my appetite and would be a good addition to a pct.
took the words out of my mouth- + one, dont use a sarm during pct

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gharine works well at this

Last edited:
jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
ah one of those good proprietary blend products...

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
ghrp-6 is not suppresive and is fine to take in PCT, it will definitely make you hungry and is very fast acting. Mk-677 is another great option (also non-supressive), but takes longer to kick in.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MK-677 is definitely good for appetite increase. It gets lumped in with the SARMs category quite often but it's actually a growth hormone secretagogue. The appetite increase became apparent to me after only a few days. Moreover, it could be used on cycle and into pct so it would be fully kicked in. Plus the GH boost would help recovery on cycle. If you can still find OL UK Gharine, for example, 1 bottle would last at least two months.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
ghrp-6 is not suppresive and is fine to take in PCT, it will definitely make you hungry and is very fast acting. Mk-677 is another great option (also non-supressive), but takes longer to kick in.
I agree but honestly mk hasnt really done too much for my appetite. I do realize some are getting that effect , but it seems others are not. Dont get me wrong I love mk, but I think GHRP6is a better choice and will, without question, give him the desired effect.
jason267 : It kicks in right away. There are no adverse effects as far as pct goes. You ccan take it as long as you ike. I mean for your specific goal of appetite increase in pct you could use it just during your pct. That being said if you wanted to maximize its gh & igf benefit stack it with mod grf and run it for at least 12 weeks.

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
It has been a while since I've used mk-677, it was back in the day and I purchased it as ibutamoren from a RC source, I recall it making me hungry, but not with as pronounced or immediate an effect as ghrp-6. Btw, that stuff was considerably more expensive back then and way less convenient than some of the formulations that are available now.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been running OL's MK-677 (gharine) for almost 4 months and can definitely tell the increase of hunger. It is something to look into especially if your in PCT.

If your unable to find some of the mentioned products above, you can grab some MK-677 by Focused Nutrition.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I've been running OL's MK-677 (gharine) for almost 4 months and can definitely tell the increase of hunger. It is something to look into especially if your in PCT.

If your unable to find some of the mentioned products above, you can grab some MK-677 by Focused Nutrition.
Yeah Matt I'm using the focused nutrition stuff is great!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I dont dick around with supplement BS for sarms or half assed rc companies for peptides and rc's. I go with CEM- their **** is on point- every time. They are like a man among buys in the RC industry. They can be a tad expensive but if you hit a sale they are downright cheap and their products are ALWAYS top quality man. I learned my lesson dicking around years ago. Now I dont play games and just buy where I am gonna get top quality and thats cem.
I am just glad they are a sponsor here now so I can say **** like this and not have it deleted or something. Before they were here Id get a warning & my post was deleted every time someone asked where I got this from or that from when I would post the truth about who I use and why. I hated that ****.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
ABE is great in PCT and would work for what your looking for. I rarely PCT with out it.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Im not sure what all the rah rah BS for a nutrient partitioner in PCT is all about, to each his own but IMO that is not your answer IMO OP - Not at all....

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I dont dick around with supplement BS for sarms or half assed rc companies for peptides and rc's. I go with CEM- their **** is on point- every time. They are like a man among buys in the RC industry. They can be a tad expensive but if you hit a sale they are downright cheap and their products are ALWAYS top quality man. I learned my lesson dicking around years ago. Now I dont play games and just buy where I am gonna get top quality and thats cem.
I am just glad they are a sponsor here now so I can say **** like this and not have it deleted or something. Before they were here Id get a warning & my post was deleted every time someone asked where I got this from or that from when I would post the truth about who I use and why. I hated that ****.
Im not sure what all the rah rah BS for a nutrient partitioner in PCT is all about, to each his own but IMO that is not your answer IMO OP - Not at all....
Agreed! I have used CEM for years and only one other place other than them ill use (depending on sales going on) I wont waste anymore money on cheapo places and end up unhappy or with issues as i have in past.

OP i also agree with MK667 or ghrp6 and would rec the mod GRF with it as its a good combo to get the most out of both.
you can use it in pct and it may actually even help pct IMO.
add some ginger root pills and hunger will be even higher. I like to do this when bulking. both the ginger and pep is a bit too much hunger but its still nice.
i just make sure i dont eat crap foods.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to side bust this convo and ask.......if mk677 is added to pct would something need to be added to keep prolactin in check. I've heard mk677 increases prolactin.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just want to side bust this convo and ask.......if mk677 is added to pct would something need to be added to keep prolactin in check. I've heard mk677 increases prolactin.
First I've heard of it

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Actually one of the nice things about mk i(aside from being oral)is that it DOESNT seem to increase prolactin.
Thats an effect that the more potent ghrps (hexerelin&2) exert but for whatever reason while mk is effective as a ghrp it doesnt seem to have that effect. Also Ipamorelin doesnt have that effect and 2 has it but to a lesser degree than 6 & hexerelin.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah Matt I'm using the focused nutrition stuff is great!
I have some Osta on hand, gonna grab some of their MK-677
Good to know, I'm finishing my second to last bottle of Ghar1ne in the next couple days and I'll probably try the Focused Nutrition one next, then go back to Ghar1ne for the last 3 months.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Good to know, I'm finishing my second to last bottle of Ghar1ne in the next couple days and I'll probably try the Focused Nutrition one next, then go back to Ghar1ne for the last 3 months.
never had any other Mk 677 but focused nutrition is deffinetly doing the job for me

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Interested on more info on ghrp-6. Any studies showing effects on heart?

Last edited:
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'll experiment with ghrp 6 for you guys LOL

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find myself sitting on a bottle and constantly trying to find a good reason not to start mk677 in pct. I think I'll make the plunge. Looks like fun and the increase appetite won't be damaging as long as the food is clean.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find myself sitting on a bottle and constantly trying to find a good reason not to start mk677 in pct. I think I'll make the plunge. Looks like fun and the increase appetite won't be damaging as long as the food is clean.
Go for it! The appetite/cravings are easily controllable IMO.

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Interested on more info on ghrp-6. Any studies showing effects on heart?
I haven't seen any. It isn't like taking exogenous hgh, it is just a peptide fragment that causes you to release quite a bit of it at one time, it is still the gh your body is making. Since you aren't adding supra-physiological doses of exogenous gh, like when you inject actual hgh I don't think you will see any of the tissue growth/organ enlargement you get from actually putting extra gh in your body for long periods of time. Ghrp-6 kind of helped my recovery and made me very hungry and helped my sleep quality, but did very little in terms of lean mass.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the temptation is too great. I think I'll start it tonite. Might run it at 5 on 2 off.