DermaTrest Re-Release

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading in a thread recently that OL UK was re-releasing derma trest.... Oh boy! anyone have info on when/where this will be available?

magicwood

Awards
I know they had a sale a few months ago but they're doing it again? If so id have to stock
Up again.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for info

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I mistaken? Lol maybe it was an old thread then...
Not sure, I'm not an OL rep anymore so I don't know what's going on. I'm just as curious and excited as you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yates why? You are definitely one of the more helpful/informative reps

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates why? You are definitely one of the more helpful/informative reps
All good things must come to an end. I still have all the respect in the world for OL and it's products, that will never change.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I might soon have a bottle and one of our andros you could log...interested?
Well sheeeeit, that's an awfully generous offer. Im not really ready for a cycle very soon though, so I would hate to take an opportunity away from someone else who is ready. Plus I'm in Canada if that makes any difference. Eh (sorry).

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Well, if anybody wants a bottle of dermatrest/trest caps let me know

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I have one bottle of Dermatr3st in my stash now that I'm gonna dig out in a few weeks to run as a test base for a nice Halo run. That being said, if there's any truth to this post I will get a couple more bottles. Great product! Would love to have a couple more in my stash .... very versatile.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I remember reading in a thread recently that OL UK was re-releasing derma trest.... Oh boy! anyone have info on when/where this will be available?
Presale now at nutri, 20% discount.

Darlz

Awards
Presale now at nutri, 20% discount.
Cruised by the site and saw its due back in the beginning of March.. Get em while they are hot because I guarantee they fly off the shelf. Nutriverse is my go to site... Outstanding service and VERY quick shipping.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24