Starting a pro hormone cycle "Built Phase 3"

USMCqwerty

Awards
Good evening everyone.

I am starting a pro hormone cycle, got this at a local nutrition shop. Below is the break down of what compounds in it, I just wanted to know if this is a good mix for a first time as well as the amount. The bottle recommends 2 pills a day but I am only going to take one since this is the first time.

Every day for 4 weeks :

10mg of 17b-hydroxy-2a 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (DMZ)
5mg of 2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one
20mg of Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (Methyl 1-AD)

After the 4 weeks i will be doing my 4 weeks of PCT.

thanks

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First time? No this isn't best.

If you get sides, you won't know what's causing it.

3 oral steroids is not good for a first cycle.

USMCqwerty

Awards
thanks for the reply,

Assuming I dont get any sides? Is the amount I am taking considered low? I dont want to start too high.

Darlz

Awards
May I ask why you are using 3 compounds for your first cycle? More isn't ALWAYS better, especially when it's your first cycle.

USMCqwerty

Awards
Well i have a friend who works at this nutrition shop and he basically just gave me this for free so i didnt really question it much. Which is why i am only taking 1 pill instead of 2. Also I have been taking it for 3 days..so if i just stopped taking it now, do you think i will need to do a pct for only three days?

thanks

Darlz

Awards
i would advise a couple things here.. M1alpha is a very powerful and very toxic compound... Most people will run that solo with some sort of a test base.. I would simply discontinue that and save that for your second cycle.. Methylstenbone is also a very toxic n powerful compound.. Running those 2 together might bring MORE side effects than gains. I would just use the Msten with the Dmz and I would look into 4ad, Dermacrine, or maybe even Trestolone( make sure you research first as is very powerful).. The reason why is because Msten and DMZ may cause some lethargy from your natural T levels being shutdown.. Something like Dermacrine or Dermatrest or 4-andro will keep your energy and libido up.. I would run the Msten at 10/20/20/20 and the DMZ at 20/20/30/30.. Those doses are more along the lines of what would produce better results.. MUCH better than running 3 harsh compounds at a lower dose.. I would also HIGHLY recommend you run some TUDCA and some NAC throughout your cycle and PCT. All three compounds are methylated and are very liver toxic. Tudca at 500mgs on cycle along with NAC will keep your liver in good shape. Also make sure you run a SERM like Nolva or Clomid for 4 weeks as your PCT. I have run a similar DMZ /Msten stack at similar dosimg and I put in about 10-12 lbs. Then I would run your PCT and allow about 2 months after that to clear your system and then decide what you wanna do with the M1A.. That M1A at a proper dose alone could probably gain more than a DMZ/Msten stack..

Darlz

Awards
Keep in mind the doses I recommended were on the smaller side also.. Some people run Msten as high as 30mgs and 45 mgs for DMZ..

USMCqwerty

Awards
thanks alot for that information, I am stoping this cycle now. Since i only used it for 3 days do i need to worry about pct?

Darlz

Awards
At 3 days in you can just drop the M1A and run the DMZ/Msten no problem.. As far as stopping the cycle 3 days in.. I don't think you need to run PCT for just 3 days..

Darlz

Awards
Anytime you have any questions man, this is the forum to come to...

USMCqwerty

Awards
unforunately,I will have to purchase a new bottle, because the one i have has just one pill with all three compounds so i can't drop one compound

Darlz

Awards
Oh hmm I mean if you really wanted to, as long as you ran TUDCA and NAC with it and kept the doses relatively low like you had planned.. Then run you 4 week pct. The key is the liver support since your running three methyls.. I just wouldn't normally recommend 3 Methyls for someone's first time...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No need for all of that together. Do you have pct on hand?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USMCqwerty where are you located? I've seen this stack and the phase 4 before

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
And as far as your next cycle. Super DMZ 2.0 is easy to come by....it has 10 mg msten, and 10mg dmz. It a really nice stack and with some 4 ad should make for a really good first cycle

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I am also starting a prohormone cycle myself. Instead of the phase 3 I'm taking phase 4 which is the same just includes 15mg of 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-Gona-2, 5-dien-17-one. I'm taking it with animal flex, controlled labs multi vitamin, liver support and pro science labs DIM (estrogen blocker).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I am also starting a prohormone cycle myself. Instead of the phase 3 I'm taking phase 4 which is the same just includes 15mg of 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-Gona-2, 5-dien-17-one. I'm taking it with animal flex, controlled labs multi vitamin, liver support and pro science labs DIM (estrogen blocker).
if you haven't yet, don't start it. Too much ish man. What's your history

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
Been working out since I was 18yrs old I'm now 30. Been on/off test boosters etc for the past 5years or so.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Been working out since I was 18yrs old I'm now 30. Been on/off test boosters etc for the past 5years or so.
That doesn't really tell me much. What's your cycle history? These aren't test boosters, there are multiple methylated steroids in there. What's your stats? What's your pct?

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
1st time taking prohormones. Have not gotten a pct yet once I'm done I will. Stats.....5'8 181lbs athletic build. Probably 20% Bf if I would guess .

MCM80

Awards
As others have said, M1A is a harsh compound and really only for advanced cycles in my opinion. I have like 4 bottles in my fridge but I haven't touched them after doing a 3 week "booster" at the beginning of a longer LMG and Stano cycle. It is harsh as hell, and I got sides up the wazoo. Lots of acne, and I haven't had acne in years, as well as crazy back pumps, high BP and just overall **** feeling. I would never use another Methyl with it as it is super harsh on the liver. DMZ is probably the best "starter" out of what you have, even though it isn't a good first cycle product in my opinion. No reason to use Msten at such a low dose with other methyls, you would be better of saving all of them for 3 cycles spaced well apart. I would honestly look into a non-methyl or perhaps Hdrol or Pmag as a starter if you can find them. Depending on what your goals are Epistane could be a possibility though, again, not the best starter. PHs are something that you want to do the weakest/safest compounds first, and preferably solo, and then work your way up as your body begins to react less and less to the starters. You will have no idea which compound you are reacting to as far as sides and improvements. I always run things solo first and keep detailed logs in order to know what works and what doesn't. Also, ALWAYS have your PCT on hand before you start. It is not something to take lightly in case you run into whatever difficulties when trying to get a SERM later.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
1st time taking prohormones. Have not gotten a pct yet once I'm done I will. Stats.....5'8 181lbs athletic build. Probably 20% Bf if I would guess .
thats the wrong approach. Definitely don't touch it for a few reasons:

- it's your first cycle, way too much going on and you will get newb gains

- your pct planning is poor. That's not something you aren't prepared with before a cycle. Your pct is vital to recovery and keeping your gains. I'm a fan of Otc pct, but I wouldn't touch this without Pharma serm.

- just to clarify these are not pro hormones, you have active methylated steroids in that bottle

I would do 330mg of 1andro and 330mg of 4andro. Mild and you will be more than pleased with your results.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should get a PCT before for sure. A SERM is a must. You also need proper on cycle support. That's 3 methyls. Get Arimicare pro or something similar. Tudca is a must

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
Damn I spoke with the sales rep at my local nutrition store and they advised me this would be fine to take.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if u know what's going on when it comes to anabolics.
20% bf is not athletic built , when it comes to taking anabolic you have got to do extensive research and look up the sides before the benefits.

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
Not sure if u know what's going on when it comes to anabolics.
20% bf is not athletic built , when it comes to taking anabolic you have got to do extensive research and look up the sides before the benefits.
Well 20% is on the high side

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well 20% is on the high side
Athletic built is way lower but forget about all that, the sale rep is an idiot unless it's bunk then yeah it's fine to take but if it's not bunk u will get messed up.

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
Athletic built is way lower but forget about all that, the sale rep is an idiot unless it's bunk then yeah it's fine to take but if it's not bunk u will get messed up.
Yeah I'm getting that impression as well. They told me to take the PCT after I did the cycle so why should I get it prior? If I did take these sups what else do I need? I got the liver support and the estrogen. For all I know that's what they said I needed.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Damn I spoke with the sales rep at my local nutrition store and they advised me this would be fine to take.
Brick and mortar sales reps are the worst. You are very under prepared for what's in your hands. I through out a couple intro pro hormones (yes these are actually pro hormones because they have conversions). My company produces a great 1andro product and there are multiple other companies who produce good stuff as well with these same core ingredients.

However, I would ask that you please educate yourself a bit. Never take someone's word without your own du diligence. And another hint, avoid products which are pre-stacked methyls

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm getting that impression as well. They told me to take the PCT after I did the cycle so why should I get it prior? If I did take these sups what else do I need? I got the liver support and the estrogen. For all I know that's what they said I needed.
Because your cycle could go nuts at any time and you have to kill it early. You also need a good ai on hand for basically any post pct to stabilize your estrogen

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok I think u don't have ur listening ears on dude.
I did EPISTANE cycle and did great research asked around etc had a great cycle planned, but guess what I still intense side effects from ONLY ONE methylated ds which supposed to be mild on sides and u r talking about a potent combo for a first cycle ?
just stop trying to find reasons to start a cycle and do what everyone say RESEARCH.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anti estrogen/aromatase inhibitor . And you need stronger support supps. TUDCA is a must for a tri methyl blend for your liver.

And yes, you take PCT after, but you still need it before. This isn't a test booster. These are designer steroids. The (junior) big boys.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Anti estrogen/aromatase inhibitor . And you need stronger support supps. TUDCA is a must for a tri methyl blend for your liver.

And yes, you take PCT after, but you still need it before. This isn't a test booster. These are designer steroids. The (junior) big boys.
+1 to tudca and what woody says here. Except these aren't junior, people kickstart with them as an alternative to dbol regularly

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
You should get a PCT before for sure. A SERM is a must. You also need proper on cycle support. That's 3 methyls. Get Arimicare pro or something similar. Tudca is a must
I looked up ar1macare pro and it has TUDCA in it as well. That should be a good enough PCT right? Unfortunately I already opened this PH bottle....not sure if it is junk or not it was purchased at Maxfit nutrition which is a local private nutrition store. They did have 4 types phase 1 being one PH & obviously phase 4 which I have being 4. I did purchase a estrogen sup which I stated called DIM.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I looked up ar1macare pro and it has TUDCA in it as well. That should be a good enough PCT right? Unfortunately I already opened this PH bottle....not sure if it is junk or not it was purchased at Maxfit nutrition which is a local private nutrition store. They did have 4 types phase 1 being one PH & obviously phase 4 which I have being 4. I did purchase a estrogen sup which I stated called DIM.
No that is not a pct that will work for this. You cracked it but are you taking it already? You want a Pharma grade serm for pct in this case and can stack it with an otc test booster.

DIM would also not be my choice for controlling estrogen post pct.

I don't know how to more clearly tell you that this is a dumb idea and enter into pct and run something lighter.

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
No that is not a pct that will work for this. You cracked it but are you taking it already? You want a Pharma grade serm for pct in this case and can stack it with an otc test booster.

DIM would also not be my choice for controlling estrogen post pct.
No I have not started taking anything yet. The DIM I was told to take daily with my liver support. What is a good pharmaceutical grade pct? I'm assuming this Built mass phase 4 is not a high grade PH considering I can't find anything on it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No I have not started taking anything yet. The DIM I was told to take daily with my liver support. What is a good pharmaceutical grade pct? I'm assuming this Built mass phase 4 is not a high grade PH considering I can't find anything on it.
It's not a ph. Focus on the components of it and not the bottle name. Research the nomenclatures.

Do some reading, these are fundamental questions of a cycle. The anabolics section of this site and many others is littered with solid protocol. Nolva 10/10/20/20 and some folks prefer clomid. No I'm not telling you where to source either.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not a ph. Focus on the components of it and not the bottle name. Research the nomenclatures.

Do some reading, these are fundamental questions of a cycle. The anabolics section of this site and many others is littered with solid protocol. Nolva 10/10/20/20 and some folks prefer clomid. No I'm not telling you where to source either.
20/20/10/10*. I prefer 40/40/20/20 to be on the safe side though

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And take a look at triumphalis, epistane and halodrol...they are all great compounds for a first cycle that will provide a solid amount of gains that will be easy to maintain

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey bro I think u did the best u can try to talk some sense to this guy and I did too
And it's not working.

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards
Hey bro I think u did the best u can try to talk some sense to this guy and I did too
And it's not working.
What do you mean talk some sense? I'm asking questions trying to learn and figure this **** out as you guys mention things I wasn't aware of.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean talk some sense? I'm asking questions trying to learn and figure this **** out as you guys mention things I wasn't aware of.
Let's say u figure everything out and I mean EVEEYTHING from perfect cycle support to perfect pct .
still I doubt that anyone will recommend this product for a first cycle because you don't know how 1 methylated compound will effect u so imagine 2 or 3.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What you have is not enough. I don't care what the supplement store told you. It's wrong. They more than likely made commission.

You NEED a cycle support to take with your supplement. Methylated PH/DS are harsh on the liver. Your product has three! Arimicare Pro has Tudca, NAC, and other organ support. You NEED that if you care about your body at all.

For post cycle, you NEED a SERM and you NEED it ahead of time. This is a harsh cycle you shouldn't even be taking, but it seems like you're fairly set on it. If something goes wrong, you want to be able to start your PCT right away. Nolva, Clomid, or Torem are a must. An OTC $75 supplement store PCT will make you lose your gains and waste your money. You need a SERM. You can add an OTC PCT, but you don't use a fire blanket for a forest fire.

I'm not sure of the top of my head if these compounds aromatize, but if so, an AI like Exemestane should be added as well.

Although they don't have the best advice, it's a start. Google DMZ bible and do the same for every compound in the product. Google "(COMPOUND NAME) bible". It will at least help you understand what you're taking and start you on your research.

Your testosterone production will shut down, you will experience lethargy, you may get back pumps, etc. You need to understand the side effects of what you're taking. The PH/DS bibles will help.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Listen to these guys! I wish I was a member here & had the above advice before I took my first cycle. What you have is a designer steroid no way around it & harsh on your organs without the proper support. Also, they keep saying SERM because what is the use in spending the $$$, enduring what could be a rough cycle, putting your body through all the stress, then you lose EVERYTHING you gained in a matter of weeks. Promise you, it happens, been there.

I hope you will take their advice seriously.

07stuntin6r

07stuntin6r

Awards

Listen to these guys! I wish I was a member here & had the above advice before I took my first cycle. What you have is a designer steroid no way around it & harsh on your organs without the proper support. Also, they keep saying SERM because what is the use in spending the $$$, enduring what could be a rough cycle, putting your body through all the stress, then you lose EVERYTHING you gained in a matter of weeks. Promise you, it happens, been there.

I hope you will take their advice seriously.

What's a good serm? I could pick one up today they have pharm grade. I know they all say nolda,Clomid etc just curious if there's a specific brand or just what's in it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

What's a good serm? I could pick one up today they have pharm grade. I know they all say nolda,Clomid etc just curious if there's a specific brand or just what's in it
No they don't. SERMs are not sold in stores and require a prescription from a doctor unless you order research grade. Clomiphene or tamoxifen.

You can find them online in Pharma grade and import them up to 90 day supply.

These are what is in it... They are breast cancer drugs. Not supplements or anything over the counter. Source talk is not allowed here so we won't be doing that.

I still can't grasp why you aren't listening and are continuing to move forward.