RAD140 not toxic?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
RAD140---2-CHLORO-4-[1R,25]-1-[5[CYANOPHENYL]-1,3,4-OXADIAZOL-2-YL]-2-HYDROXYPROPYLAMINO]-3-METHYLBENZONITRILE---most of these chems have a#5 hazard rating--so can there be no toxicty???

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
do you mean "how can there be no toxicity?"

#5 haz rating as referred to what? WHMIS- OSHA or GHS?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this one

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
i've cycled rad140 twice... sooo, subbed in case that means i'm gonna die soon.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've cycled rad140 twice... sooo, subbed in case that means i'm gonna die soon.
I had my wife run it for 5 weeks so you probably know my opinion already.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
osha, mds hazard chem warnings ***** METHYLBENZONITRILE******GHS07

Acute toxicity (oral, dermal, inhalation), category 4
Skin irritation, category 2
Eye irritation, category 2
Skin sensitisation, category 1
Specific Target Organ Toxicity – Single exposure, category 3

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

i think the single compound alone as itself; like numerous compounds, regardless if they are marked as Class 9 N.O.S. in limited quantities for example, can cause potential hazardous.

3-methylbenzonitrile is part of the chem structure, but 2-hydroxypropyl]amino}-3-methylbenzonitrile- the amino structure is formed, leaving out 4-Bromo, or 3-bromo. at some point and i don't know but this is removed or from the chemical chain- even the diagrams of the chemical structure itself are completely different.

believe me, i completely understand you point. There has to be something that is breaking the molecule or splitting the molecule (if i had my other computer) we could break it down further and most likely find how its done. I would hope people who have used Rad140 have not been given 4-Bromo methybenzonitrile- if so, this would cure just about everything because you would be dead - lol

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
mfcd00031538-medium.png

4-Bromo-3-methylbenzonitrile

mfcd00001808-medium.png

3-methylbenzonitrile

ml-2010-002508_0010.jpg

rad140

totally different. chem names can be deceptive like that.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's gotta be a reason everybody feels like complete death while on rad 140

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Also, consider this... while it's easy to argue that for-profit pharmaceutical companies are fairly evil as a whole, they are still in the business of making money by creating drugs that can be used on people. Drugs that don't make it to market do not generate any return on their investment. Rad140 is a currently in development compound undergoing trials. this molecule was created with the intent of eventually being ingested by humans, specifically elderly humans suffering from sarcopenia.

Does anyone think the chemists at Radius would waste time and money by creating a molecule with a known super toxic component? More likely they are aware of what characteristics of 4-bromo-3-methylbenzonitrile cause it to be so toxic, and were confident enough at the outset that the 3-methylbenzonitrile component included in the rad140 molecule would not automatically have the same harmful properties.

That's not to say it's proven safe, and the compound might still very well turn out to prove harmful through future trials. Rather I'm saying just that it's not automatically guaranteed to be toxic just because the related base forms are, and that some assumedly talented chemists have enough faith in its potential safety to devote resources toward its continued development at present.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
An entirely fair question, with any number of possible answers that I would like to find out myself.

I can speak from two cycles worth of personal anecdotal experience that rad140 makes me feel increasingly crappy starting after around 3 weeks. In my current cycle, I began with 12mg rad + 15mg osta, which kicked off beautifully and with a much, much quicker effect than osta solo. After 3 weeks I started noticing that bad rad feeling and dropped it, increasing the osta to 20mg solo for the rest of the run. Within 3 days of stopping the rad, I felt completely fine again. Been using tudca, ubiquinol and nac as supports throughout.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you also need to add on that Sarms are research chemicals- not intended for human use. I have said this numerous times, people who want to run SARMS ok, but running 2 or 3 at a time or going right into a PH with a Sarm kick start is imo is not smart. Are the research companies using a more potent product vs the sup companies? Who knows? As it was mentioned, the SARMS were intended to treat individuals in certain age groups with ailing conditions. People running S4 and LGD at the same time (usually getting from a sup company, not a chem site) wouldnt be running the 2 at the same time if they truly researched the sides from S4.

If you remember years ago, there were PH (before the last ban) people would start a run and within a week they would get sick; cold and flu like symptoms.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Curious how toxic rad really is
this would require the help of a sup manufacture- you have to think someone asked this question before the product was bought in bulk. I highly doubt one will actually answer this question

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everyone, only men. I've spoken to multiple females that have used rad now and all the experiences have been nothing but positive. Not a single one of them mentioned lethargy.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

well, I didn't experience any of the first 4, cant comment on the last one, I haven't had my organs tested for toxicity?, but everything is working fine for now!

I only got constipation, which was fixed by making sure to eat plenty of fiber (in the form of dried apricots, about 8 per day) each day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3