transition from orals to transdermals

jpdaless

Awards
To whom it may concern,

I am very new to AnabolicMinds, but it's awesome, and super helpful. I don't know exactly where to post this message or whom to send it to, but I figured I'd start here.
If one were to be on a low dose of DMZ, one might miss drinking beer occasionally. And that person might want to switch to a transdermal prohormone so his liver doesn't get damaged too much.
What are some beginner transdermals?
Can one buy them at AnabolicMinds?
If this male has a girlfriend, is it not worth the risk because some of the transdermal might rub onto her during daily interactions?
Are transdermals (one month supply) more expensive than oral products like DMZ?
Does one have to cycle transdermals on and off to make sure the males body doesn't shut down in certain areas, or be over damaged? Or is cycling only for oral prohormones?

Thank you for all your help!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To whom it may concern,

I am very new to AnabolicMinds, but it's awesome, and super helpful. I don't know exactly where to post this message or whom to send it to, but I figured I'd start here.
If one were to be on a low dose of DMZ, one might miss drinking beer occasionally. And that person might want to switch to a transdermal prohormone so his liver doesn't get damaged too much.
What are some beginner transdermals?
Theres many out there, but if you're already using dmz, I would just go for the true hormonal ones in the andro's (1/4-andro, tri-andro, etc). These are much ligghter to begin with anyways... if not looking hormonal, dermacrine is a good choice.

Can one buy them at AnabolicMinds?
No. AM is just a forum... the sales sites are sponsored here. Check out PHWsupplements.com as theres a pretty solid selection and always a 10% discount with my code (as well as sales now and then ;) )

If this male has a girlfriend, is it not worth the risk because some of the transdermal might rub onto her during daily interactions?
This is a slight risk with TD's. You can limit this risk by applying as specific times or locations where you know you wont have contact for a long time to help, but there is always some inherent risk of contamination

Are transdermals (one month supply) more expensive than oral products like DMZ?
Typically they're about the same, but it totally depends on the brand, amount, etc.

Does one have to cycle transdermals on and off to make sure the males body doesn't shut down in certain areas, or be over damaged? Or is cycling only for oral prohormones?
Cycling is REQUIRED for anything hormonal. TD ph's will still put significant strain on your body, organs, and obviously hormones. They will suppress your natural hormones. They require all of the same supports, pct, etc as orals. Many of the TD's will be just as harsh on your organs as that's typically where the conversions happen from ph to active hormone.

Thank you for all your help!
See bold responses above.

You have a lot of research ahead of you before I would recommend you running anything like this though. The last question you asked is VERY scary the way you worded it as it shows an almost complete lack of understanding. Please don't take these lightly as TD application does NOT make these any safer.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone dont have to be cycled. :cheers:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I do bloods every 6 months. hell some times even once per year. I am 32 years old, and so far so good.

I am on around 300mg test per week, other months i go down to 200mg.

Also, i am on for about 2 years now. But i only do Testosterone, i never try other hormones

jpdaless

Awards
Thank you very much booneman77. I had no clue if someone would respond. So I didn't give much details.
I have done some research. I know I don't have to prove anything, but so I don't seem like an idiot/dangerous user, I'll give you some info.
I did one month of DMZ at 15mg twice a day. Along with Guardian liver support.
I am halfway through my second month, which i am now taking DTC (10mg DMZ + 15mg tren) twice per day. I am taking Life Shield liver support.
In 2 weeks I will take my PCT Revolution. And Elixir liver support.
Because I was on hormones for two months, i won't take any more hormones for 2 or 3 months. I will take creatine in this period.
I do not drink alcohol.
I take 4 fish oil capsules per day. And a multivitamin.
I take glucosamine + chondrotin + MSM.
I eat almonds and olive oil, among usual healthy foods. 200g of protein per day. I weigh 190lbs. 5 feet 11 inches.
Most of the questions I asked I knew the answers to, but figured I'd double check.
As for the last question, (you can tell I am verbose and redundant), I didn't need to ask that question. Obviously if you are supplementing your body with hormones either through your skin into your muscles, or through your gastrointestinal tract to liver to muscles, you still need to cycle on and off.
Mostly this post was for my benefit. But thanks again booneman77. I really appreciate you honesty and helpful feedback, and the code.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you very much booneman77. I had no clue if someone would respond. So I didn't give much details.
I have done some research. I know I don't have to prove anything, but so I don't seem like an idiot/dangerous user, I'll give you some info.
I did one month of DMZ at 15mg twice a day. Along with Guardian liver support.
I am halfway through my second month, which i am now taking DTC (10mg DMZ + 15mg tren) twice per day. I am taking Life Shield liver support.
In 2 weeks I will take my PCT Revolution. And Elixir liver support.
Because I was on hormones for two months, i won't take any more hormones for 2 or 3 months. I will take creatine in this period.
I do not drink alcohol.
I take 4 fish oil capsules per day. And a multivitamin.
I take glucosamine + chondrotin + MSM.
I eat almonds and olive oil, among usual healthy foods. 200g of protein per day. I weigh 190lbs. 5 feet 11 inches.
Most of the questions I asked I knew the answers to, but figured I'd double check.
As for the last question, (you can tell I am verbose and redundant), I didn't need to ask that question. Obviously if you are supplementing your body with hormones either through your skin into your muscles, or through your gastrointestinal tract to liver to muscles, you still need to cycle on and off.
Mostly this post was for my benefit. But thanks again booneman77. I really appreciate you honesty and helpful feedback, and the code.
No serm for pct????

8 weeks of dmz??? And tren on top???

Elixir is literally just nac... That's not a good enough support for dmz.

That life shield is complete garbage!!!

Not one thing you just said is the slightest bit good... This is one of the worst cycles Ive seen done. You'll be lucky to not have done some serious/permanent damage to your body.

jpdaless

Awards
Like I said, still learning.
In my first post when i asked "what are some good beginner transdermals," you replied, "There are many out there." Apparently Life shield is garbage and elixir is just NAC. But you see booneman77, I am taking garbage supplements because I don't ever get specific recommendations, like you demonstrated with your quote, "There are many out there."
Now if you would so kindly suggest a SERM for me to purchase, and better PCT products, that would be greatly greatly appreciated, as I do not want to permanently damage my organs.
I am very appreciative of your straightforwardness.
Also, if I sent you some of the numbers I got for my blood work whilst I was on my DMZ a few weeks ago, would you give me some feedback? (I imagine you are not a doctor, but my doctor literally said, "ummm, be careful with that stuff. I know nothing about it. But I'll order some blood tests to check on you.") And I get more bloodwork done in a couple weeks.

doublet2172

Awards
Tudca for liver 500mg a day at night
PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20mg at 4 weeks
Add
Clomid at 50/50/50/50mg if you are feeling extra cheeky and want to recover fastest

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like I said, still learning.
In my first post when i asked "what are some good beginner transdermals," you replied, "There are many out there." Apparently Life shield is garbage and elixir is just NAC. But you see booneman77, I am taking garbage supplements because I don't ever get specific recommendations, like you demonstrated with your quote, "There are many out there."
Now if you would so kindly suggest a SERM for me to purchase, and better PCT products, that would be greatly greatly appreciated, as I do not want to permanently damage my organs.
I am very appreciative of your straightforwardness.
Also, if I sent you some of the numbers I got for my blood work whilst I was on my DMZ a few weeks ago, would you give me some feedback? (I imagine you are not a doctor, but my doctor literally said, "ummm, be careful with that stuff. I know nothing about it. But I'll order some blood tests to check on you.") And I get more bloodwork done in a couple weeks.
Um, clearly you didn't read my response too well because I suggested "andros, 1/4, tri andro etc". Those are specific ones.

Also, you didn't ask for suggestions on what puce already taken haha. How could I have said that stuff was bad before you had already used it. You didn't read on your own and started a poorly designed cycle with bad supports. That's not my fault (or anyone here), that's on you.

You should already know what serm to use and have had it in your hand before starting a cycle. That's the number one thing anyone who knows their aas will tell you. No serm, no cycle is the motto. Nolva or clomid (can't talk sources here tho as these are controlled substances).

As for damage, it may already be done as you've been on for awhile but for products you need to pick up immediately to mitigate further issues:

On cycle support- SNS inhibit p (prolactin control for the tren), CEL cycle assist (general support) and CEL tudca (liver support). Take as directed on the bottle. With the tren and dmz I would take at least 500mg tudca and maybe even up to 1000mg/day.

Pct- a serm (clomid/Nolva), continue taking a support and tudca for at least the first 2-3 weeks post cycle. Serm for at least 4 tapering down. The pct product you have is fine to use supplementary to your serm. Taper inhibit p off through the first 2-3 weeks. I also usually suggest a cortisol control supp (SNS reduce xt) as this will spike during pct.

Feel free to post your bloodwork here. I'll be interested to see what type of bloodwork tour doc would even run if he has no idea what you're taking.

jpdaless

Awards
Soooooo... "can't talk sources here," regarding nolvadex and clomid... Where can I talk to you about them booneman77?...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Soooooo... "can't talk sources here," regarding nolvadex and clomid... Where can I talk to you about them booneman77?...
Not on AM. Try google.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Like Booneman77 said, or there are a number of board sponsors to look in to.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed for chuckles