Epistane Only Cycle.. Am i missing anything?

Cain12345

Awards
Hi i'm looking to start a six week cycle of Epistane at 20/30/30/40/40/40.

On cycle supplements:
Pure Labs Cycle Shield
Liv.52
Taurine
Potassium
Orange Triad
ON Fish Oil

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Pure Labs Clomadex
Liv.52
Orange Triad
ON Fish Oil

Is there any supplement that is a 'must have' that i am missing? I can continue taking the 'cycle shield' in PCT if you think it's worth it.
Any advice would be great, thanks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A test base is all you're missing, but it's not completely necessary

mrgoomba

Awards
all these epistane threads lately make me want to run one... so dang paranoid of gyno though. oh well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
all these epistane threads lately make me want to run one... so dang paranoid of gyno though. oh well.
Chances of gyno on cycle from epistane are very slim, but chances of getting rebound are what make it risky. You could have aromasin on hand or even add it into your pct and run it 2 weeks past the serm to prevent rebound

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you could bridge an AI into pct, into a natural AI like the new AlphaMax xt (which also contains many good ingredients to help retain muscle and boost free test like EL,3 4divii, F95, ferulic acid, etc) which would help after tapering off the strong AI's

mrgoomba

Awards
you could bridge an AI into pct, into a natural AI like the new AlphaMax xt (which also contains many good ingredients to help retain muscle and boost free test like EL,3 4divii, F95, ferulic acid, etc) which would help after tapering off the strong AI's
thanks. With the Epistane ban, looks like I needa look across the pond. I googled around and found some but not sure on the sites being legit or not. Any specific sponsor companies here I should check?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd start at least 30mg the first week and then 40mg+ the remainder. 20 seems like a waste to me.

Also Nolva will be fine at just 20/20/10/10, I'd add Clomid too if you can.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
thanks. With the Epistane ban, looks like I needa look across the pond. I googled around and found some but not sure on the sites being legit or not. Any specific sponsor companies here I should check?
for an AI any of the board sponsors should be legit, I haven't dabbled too much into that market. For the otc AI i can link pm you to one of the stores and a coupon if there is one currently (alphamax xt will be out in 2 weeks, currently the *old* formula is still in stock and works very well too)