How to mix Proviron and Arimidex in a cycle?

Geneticcz

Awards
So I got my hands on 20 tabs of proviron which functions slightly as an AI to control the estrogen stuff (its not an AI I know but has the same effect in the end even though less effective) and it also has some pros like giving that hard muscle look. unfortunately I don't think this is enough to just substitute a full AI like arimidex. Due to the insane tripled price of arimidex over where I live at, I was thinking why not combine them during the cycle to make it a bit more cost effective :p my next cycle will have average doses of test 300mg/w and some EQ up to 400mg a week so its not that big of a deal regarding the requirement of an AI but hey always good to add it and be safe.

Normally one would take .25mg arimidex/ED so why not take 0.25mg arimidex/EOD and 50mg of proviron/EOD and just switch them off. that should be enough control of the estrogen for these low doses of test and EQ and maybe benefit a bit of the pros of proviron? or maybe take 50mg of proviron ED the first half of the cycle and just .25mg of arimidex the second half of cycle? as both test and EQ are slow acting so not that needed to have a strong AI early on?

This would half the dose of arimidex needed and well the proviron I already got on hand.

Logically this should work but I don't know about the chemistry and all that cause im no doctor but good thing we have the internet to ask these type of questions to more experienced people ;)

edit: also got 250UI HCG 2x per week if that helps as well

Geneticcz

Awards
anyone? would this be good enough getting some dose of arimidex and some proviron to control estrogen and side effects?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
An AI is an AI. Proviron is not. Yet you continue to go down this road.

The only way to prove your theory is to run .25mg EOD for several weeks and get your E2 tested.

Then add 50mg of Proviron EOD for another several weeks and get your E2 retested.

Anything else is speculation. It's not advisable.

Geneticcz

Awards
that's a good idea. I was gonna run tests anyway halfway and after this cycle so ill just continue with them throughout the next cycle too.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
that's a good idea. I was gonna run tests anyway halfway and after this cycle so ill just continue with them throughout the next cycle too.
Any updates?