Ostarine and Gyno

Codeyota

Awards
Okay here is my problem... About five years I dipped into PH's. Well from doing that irresponsibly I got Gyno from it in my left nip. I actually had surgery on it about a year ago now. So I was recommended trying a ostarine as they have little to no side's but lead to nice gains. Well, yesterday was day two, taking 25mg capsules as that is the only dosage mine came in. My nipples were visibly puffier, and my left one again started to be achy. I have letrozole and took a dose lastnight. I've seen some logs where guy's take .25mg of letrozole through the entire osti cycle and it has worked out for them. Should I get something like exemestaine instead so its not so harsh? I will just stop using osta today if the gyno is going to come back. So annoying. Would appreciate any help. Thanks in advanced.

Codeyota

Awards
Were you referring me to your husband? I was going to message him, but I haven't posted 50 times yet!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
She was tagging him to come into your thread to give you some sound advise. yates84

Maybe he's like me with my wife... She has to call for me twice to get a response.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My opinion is that if running it is gonna give you gyno again don't run it. Then again you could just be paranoid from your past experience. Either way it sounds like it would suck, especially constantly worrying about getting gyno again. Two days in I doubt it gave you gyno. Gyno needs some time to develop, but I'm guessing you are prone.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Codeyota

Awards
I was shocked when I started seeing and feeling it after only two days... Thanks for the input though.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am similar size to you and noticed a ton more sides once i got my dosage to 25mg, including itchy nips. I don't know if this is possible with what you are using but I would look at lowering the dosage to 15-20.

Codeyota

Awards
Yeah the capsules I have are all 25mg. I dont know if I can break them open and just use maybe half of what is inside of the capsule. lol Sounds ridiculous but maybe 25 mg's is too high of dose for me to start at?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the capsules I have are all 25mg. I dont know if I can break them open and just use maybe half of what is inside of the capsule. lol Sounds ridiculous but maybe 25 mg's is too high of dose for me to start at?
20mg is the highest I'd ever go. No need to go over that. Over 20mg and you don't increase effectiveness, just the propensity for side effects. Last cycle of ostarine I did 15mg. Didn't notice any less effectiveness from when I ran it at 20mg.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different, but I worked my way up from 15 to 20 then 25 and found 25 too much in my personal experience. From what I have seen on the boards here people have had similar experience as well...wish I could be more help.

Codeyota

Awards
Pharma Revolt is the brand. I have a buddy who plays in the MLB (chuckle) who recommended it to me. I have attempted to do a lot of research on that particular brand, but I could not find any reviews of it anywhere. The only thing specifics I found was a brand called Fakari owns Revolt or something like that... Quite odd...

Codeyota

Awards
What negative effects did you have once you hit 25mg's?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pharma Revolt is the brand. I have a buddy who plays in the MLB (chuckle) who recommended it to me. I have attempted to do a lot of research on that particular brand, but I could not find any reviews of it anywhere. The only thing specifics I found was a brand called Fakari owns Revolt or something like that... Quite odd...
Yeah I wouldn't trust it. Who knows what could be in that capsule?.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
He's probably busy at work. I'll have hubby jump in here when he gets home. He gets so many notifications from AM a day....some slip by him.

Codeyota

Awards
What do you think about taking letrozole at .25 EOD along with the ostarine just to see if that helps out, or do you not think its worth the risk? I also have nolva at home as well.I have exemastaine on the way right now too...

Codeyota

Awards
Understandable, thank you I really appreciate it. I have reviewed his post regarding the SERMS and SARMS, very helpful stuff.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
My first run of Ostarine ended with some nasty gyno. Rc osta at 25 a day. Ran two more cycles a few years later of osta from two popular otc brands. Started shedding hair like a mofo. And Ive never experienced hair loss, not even from Proviron or Masteron. That ****s nasty. Im staying with real gear from now on

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay here is my problem... About five years I dipped into PH's. Well from doing that irresponsibly I got Gyno from it in my left nip. I actually had surgery on it about a year ago now. So I was recommended trying a ostarine as they have little to no side's but lead to nice gains. Well, yesterday was day two, taking 25mg capsules as that is the only dosage mine came in. My nipples were visibly puffier, and my left one again started to be achy. I have letrozole and took a dose lastnight. I've seen some logs where guy's take .25mg of letrozole through the entire osti cycle and it has worked out for them. Should I get something like exemestaine instead so its not so harsh? I will just stop using osta today if the gyno is going to come back. So annoying. Would appreciate any help. Thanks in advanced.
Low dose letro is cool just be careful not to tank your estrogen. Just roll with your plan and see how it treats you and adjust accordingly. I wouldn't usually reccomend letro for an osta cycle but you have it on hand and obviously need some form of estrogen control.

Codeyota

Awards
Yates did you get my PM? I sent one to you but looked in my sent messages and it says I havent sent anything...

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
All this talk of osta and gyno all over the boards scares the **** out of me for future runs.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Guys you should run stuff only from reputable companies. Even if it costs more, otherwise it doesnt worth the risk

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of the things you guys list as side effects were not seen from even the clinical trials on ostarine from GTX. I personally believe that some of you guys have gotten steroids especially the guys taking RC Osta. Ostarine should not have you going bald that's for sure

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the things you guys list as side effects were not seen from even the clinical trials on ostarine from GTX. I personally believe that some of you guys have gotten steroids especially the guys taking RC Osta. Ostarine should not have you going bald that's for sure
Completely agree. Estrogen sides are a definite possibility with osta but androgenic sides like hair thinning and prostate issues should not be a concern with any sarm due to their selective nature.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What negative effects did you have once you hit 25mg's?
Sorry to take so long to get back to you, some side effects I noticed after I hit 25mg include bad lethargy (not running a test base though), blood sugar would crash, some hair thinning (came right back after stopping), itchy/sensitive nipples, Since then I have run legend, epi andro, and epistane with basically no side effects. Granted this is just my experience but Osta is no joke imo. The gains I got from osta where not nearly worth the sides esp when compared to other substances that you could take. Oh and the osta I took from from OL so I know it was legit.