Best available compounds

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Sup everyone havent posted in a while. Wondering what youe opinions are on the best available PH's on the market are (in terms of recomp effects) ive run 1/4 AD and Epiandro before but wondered if theres anything else out there thats stronger. Used to run gear IM but after a bad batch and a few nights in the hospital a few years ago ive stayed clear of needles. Any input would be great!
Oh and stats are...
195lbs, 5'11, 10-11%bf

mrgoomba

Awards
Epistane.. low sides and dry compound.
I had a good experience with Epistane... my pct was just a natty test booster + Daa + PES Erase. DO NOT RECOMEND. Thinking of doing again with nolva as PCT to see the real benefits....

OP - the best available compound will be your PCT :)

morata9

morata9

Awards
I had a good experience with Epistane... my pct was just a natty test booster + Daa + PES Erase. DO NOT RECOMEND. Thinking of doing again with nolva as PCT to see the real benefits....

OP - the best available compound will be your PCT :)
In my first cycle I also take epistane with no serm in pct :) A serm is needed

mrgoomba

Awards
In my first cycle I also take epistane with no serm in pct :) A serm is needed
glad to hear im not the only foolish one. I was going to order some, but i "felt great" and never felt the need. We all know though, you cant go by feel. Didnt get bloods so I couldnt confirm. While I did hold much of the gained weight, i dipped quite a bit of strength in the following months and also spent a good 9 months before I started to progressively add weight + strength, even though diet and training were on point. Good indication I was suppressed and took awhile to rebound.

My biggest concern is rebound gyno. I think it was in Oct or so when I started to feel I was back to norm in the gym, and am now seeing a bit of puffy in nipples. I am on a bulk though until April, so it may just be BF. Waiting to cut before I try epistane again.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Sup everyone havent posted in a while. Wondering what youe opinions are on the best available PH's on the market are (in terms of recomp effects) ive run 1/4 AD and Epiandro before but wondered if theres anything else out there thats stronger. Used to run gear IM but after a bad batch and a few nights in the hospital a few years ago ive stayed clear of needles. Any input would be great!
Oh and stats are...
195lbs, 5'11, 10-11%bf
epistane plus epiandro-lean
LGD plus MK-677-big

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epistane is banned. Strongest compounds you can buy now from a retail store are trestolone, alpha 1, m-sten, dmz. All are active compounds not even "pro hormones".

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is a great compound but it can shut you down pretty hard, regardless of how "mild" it is said to be

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane is banned. Strongest compounds you can buy now from a retail store are trestolone, alpha 1, m-sten, dmz. All are active compounds not even "pro hormones".
Alpha One is a ph. I've seen it online but never retail. I never shop retail for supplements or drugs though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha One is a ph. I've seen it online but never retail. I never shop retail for supplements or drugs though.
Supppp T

Is Alpha One wet or dry? Thanks

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As far as I know alpha one is active . Although I know it does convert to methyl 1 test. By retail I meant a normal store. Epistane is not sold by stores in U.S.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supppp T

Is Alpha One wet or dry? Thanks
Alpha 1 does not aromatize so it is considered a dry compound.

As far as I know alpha one is active . Although I know it does convert to methyl 1 test. By retail I meant a normal store. Epistane is not sold by stores in U.S.
Alpha 1 is an active compound but does have the possibility to convert to M1T in some small degree. PH or Designer would both be applicable terms IMO.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I also like to stay away from pins. Perhaps someday.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I also like to stay away from pins. Perhaps someday.
Then try to focus on non-methylated gear or you're asking for trouble.

-Wise old man.

Darlz

Awards
By the way Op... Trest if you can get your hands on it...

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Then try to focus on non-methylated gear or you're asking for trouble.

-Wise old man.
Are you telling me that I should stick to non-methyl if it's possible I might move to pinning down the road or that 17aa's are worse for the body than pinning?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you telling me that I should stick to non-methyl if it's possible I might move to pinning down the road or that 17aa's are worse for the body than pinning?
I believe he's saying stick mainly to non-methyls. The recovery and toll on the body is generally less taxing. Years of hardcore methylated cycles will inevitably lead to severe HPTA issues and TRT. Some non-methyls(19-Nors for instance) can be just as taxing on the HPTA but not necessarily the organs. If done prudently and allowing for complete recovery and a period of normalization this risk is considerably lessened. I like 2 cycles per year but one you see those gains the tendency is cycle sooner and sooner every time. That's the pitfall many users fall into.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I believe he's saying stick mainly to non-methyls. The recovery and toll on the body is generally less taxing. Years of hardcore methylated cycles will inevitably lead to severe HPTA issues and TRT. Some non-methyls(19-Nors for instance) can be just as taxing on the HPTA but not necessarily the organs. If done prudently and allowing for complete recovery and a period of normalization this risk is considerably lessened. I like 2 cycles per year but one you see those gains the tendency is cycle sooner and sooner every time. That's the pitfall many users fall into.
I've seen the same from my research. I then have two questions. Is it true that some methyls like epistane are less taxing on the body? And how long a break should I take once I complete a month-long PCT with clomid and nolva combo? I've seen everything from four to ten weeks. If this is too far from the OP''s topic, I can start a new thread.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane is milder on the body than Superdrol for instance. It's still suppressive and toxic. Too some users, extremely so, to others very very mild. Every body reacts differently. The safest protocol or at least standard protocol is Time on + PCT= Time off. So a 4 week cycle plus 4 week pct = 8 weeks of time off after PCT concludes. Monitoring of blood work helps remove guesswork from the equation. I like a good 3-4 months between cycles. More time at homeostasis.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Epistane Was my favorite when I use to run methylated cycles, To bad I wasn't as smart then as I am now. From experience I can tell you that using a SERM and taking the right amount of time off can't be stressed enough no matter how good you are feeling.