Exemestane with Ostarine

Frank1983

Awards
Last cycle i used ostashred, which has arimistane in it. Im starting anabolic trinity, which does not. Should i start taking arimistane with my osta pre-emptively, or wait and see if i bloat?
Also, i have arimistane on hand, but im open to alternative AI's. Should i pick up some exemestane?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Last cycle i used ostashred, which has arimistane in it. Im starting anabolic trinity, which does not. Should i start taking arimistane with my osta pre-emptively, or wait and see if i bloat?
Also, i have arimistane on hand, but im open to alternative AI's. Should i pick up some exemestane?
exemestane may be a bit overkill. Arimistane should be enough.
Have you ever looked into AlphaMax for arimistane / pct uses?

Frank1983

Awards
exemestane may be a bit overkill. Arimistane should be enough.
Have you ever looked into AlphaMax for arimistane / pct uses?
I havent, but ill look into adding it to my nolva pct.

Thoughts on pre-emptive arimistane? I did get night sweats on ostashred; perhaps this was from low e?

dfb11

Awards
I feel it would be smart to a least have exemestane on hand, I was taking an osta product that gave me nothing but gyno after 3 weeks.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or or orrrrr, you could pick up some epiandro and boom... Anti estrogen properties with an extra boost in muscle hardness and libido

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm using dermacrine ostarine and formeron. I have allowed this cycle to be a little wet to get more strength and size but I have no nipple sensitivity or anything of that nature which is nice. Use a test base with the ostarine you'll be glad you did

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I havent, but ill look into adding it to my nolva pct.

Thoughts on pre-emptive arimistane? I did get night sweats on ostashred; perhaps this was from low e?
having something to help control e is always a good thing to have on hand. Night sweats are normal when taking products that alter hormonal functions.
Have you ever used anything that alters hormones to know if you are sensitive to estrogen sides?

There are sales going on at some of our board sponsors where performax has a discount, and if you want just pm me and I'll get you the coupon/link.

Frank1983

Awards
having something to help control e is always a good thing to have on hand. Night sweats are normal when taking products that alter hormonal functions.
Have you ever used anything that alters hormones to know if you are sensitive to estrogen sides?

There are sales going on at some of our board sponsors where performax has a discount, and if you want just pm me and I'll get you the coupon/link.
Yes. I had no e sides on osta, but i got some puffy nipples on my last week of a 6 week epistane cycle. Im also around 10% bf this time, whereas on epistane i was in blurry 4 pack territory.

Any way to combat the night sweats?

Frank1983

Awards
Or or orrrrr, you could pick up some epiandro and boom... Anti estrogen properties with an extra boost in muscle hardness and libido
Anabolic trinity has epiandro at 300mg. Im really excited to see how it improves the osta cycle. I enjoyed the last one, but i my libido flatlined at week 6. I might even add andro the giant in once i see how this combo treats me.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yes. I had no e sides on osta, but i got some puffy nipples on my last week of a 6 week epistane cycle. Im also around 10% bf this time, whereas on epistane i was in blurry 4 pack territory.

Any way to combat the night sweats?
no real way to combat night sweats other than to stop taking products that alter hormones. If your libido dropped then it means your t:e ration is off and adding in a test base should stabalize it