Rage

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm sure many of you have experienced the inappropriate rage and irritability you get when hormone levels are out of balance during a cycle or blast, but is it really caused mainly by high estradiol? Say if I cycle 500mg of test cyp per week, and keep my estradiol at normal levels around 20, will I not have the anger and irritability issues? Or does high testosterone with normal estradiol cause this as well? On trt, my peak is around 850ng/dL, and estradiol around 25 with zero anger or irritability. But if I run 500mg+ and my testosterone level is 1500ng/dL+ with estradiol around 100, I feel like a raging maniac.

The reason I ask is I'd like to run 500mg/week again and keep my estradiol in check this time, but I don't want to run into the rage again and do some off the wall crazy sh-t.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
750 and above has me ready to kill over nothing. Say what you will about roid-rage, I have felt the fire burn on the inside over minor frustrations on 750-1000mg/week. Cannot run that high anymore for everybody's sake. Not saying it's everybody, but my experience.

I don't think it's only estrogen related. Definitely the super high Test and DHT aggression.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe most agression would come from DHT Conversion rather then high estrogen.

Usually high DHT, with low estrogen is a recipe for agressive behavior, anxiety and other issues.

High estrogen would cause more emotional imbalance and you may start acting like a female :)

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
750 and above has me ready to kill over nothing. Say what you will about roid-rage, I have felt the fire burn on the inside over minor frustrations on 750-1000mg/week. Cannot run that high anymore for everybody's sake. Not saying it's everybody, but my experience.

I don't think it's only estrogen related. Definitely the super high Test and DHT aggression.
If it's not just estrogen related, I guess I won't do it then.. I wonder why it affects some guys so much differently than others? I've got friends who run super high levels all the time, and they're sociable, smooth, loving life, and at that level I'm ready to decapitate someone lmao

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just knowing I'm on steroids is enough to give me more anger. It's just knowing I have that much more of an edge on people that makes me think I'm better than them.

When I got to about 750mg test the rage was different than normal. I could control it more and it felt almost like you see in a super hero movie or something. But I knew if I actually let myself go off it could be the end of somebody or something lol so I never let myself lose control.

Also Tren the lack of sleep alone made me want to kill anything that spoke to me.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just knowing I'm on steroids is enough to give me more anger. It's just knowing I have that much more of an edge on people that makes me think I'm better than them.

When I got to about 750mg test the rage was different than normal. I could control it more and it felt almost like you see in a super hero movie or something. But I knew if I actually let myself go off it could be the end of somebody or something lol so I never let myself lose control.

Also Tren the lack of sleep alone made me want to kill anything that spoke to me.
This. I mean, the majority of the time I'm fine. But one time I actually hoped this dude behind me honking didn't get out of his car because I knew I would kill him. I felt it. A power. An effortless ability to crush.

500/week I'm fine. I could probably still do some damage LOL, but that fire doesn't burn the same.

I have lived with and tamed a quick temper my whole life. So I admittedly am not one who should run that high.