MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Is focused nutrition a reputable company? Specifically looking at their SARMs

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've heard good things about them. I have some of their MK 677 but haven't used it

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Is focused nutrition a reputable company? Specifically looking at their SARMs
I haven't tried their LGD but just completed a cycle with their Osta Elite without problems and I am planning to pick up another bottle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have yet to hear anything bad about their stuff. Nothing but good results from the people that have tried them.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Like I'm gonna go into GNC and say to the guy behind the counter, "Does GNC suck?".
Just because they are a sponsor, it don't think it necessarily disqualifies the this forum as a source of an honest opinion. I am not associated with any sponsor, I used FN's Osta Elite, it met expectations, and I liked it. Do I plan to use it again? Sure, but I managed to get my hands on some OL Ostar1ne and I plan to try that out also. In fact I will probably go with the OL first, not because I didn't like FN, but just to try out a different Osta cycle. I think that is an honest opinion on FN's Osta and I don't see why he cannot get one on LGD ... from someone else obviously, as I haven't tried LGD.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YK-11 intrigues me but I haven't been able to find any solo logs of this.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
me 2 , kinda afraid tho
dont wanna die lol
If you want to play Guinea Pig, stick to stuff that has at least made it to Phase III :) I too go "man, that looks good"... and then reality slaps me in the mouth and says "how much bigger/better do think you're going to get compared to what's out there and proven now?"

Metatron144

Awards
Well guys I just finished a 4 week cycle of Focused Nutrition Elite YK-11 stacked with Elite Rad-140. And I wanna share my experience as there isn't any real info out there besides speculation on what it does in your body and to your muscles.

I didn't have any bloods done just more of a feeling of whats going on in my body, so blast me if ya want, but I'm pretty in tune with my body. Done plenty of cycles over the last 15 years.

I didn't change my diet or my training as I wanted to see if this worked without any other interference with the supplements, as you know most guys change everything at once, so they have no clue on what does what..

My diet isn't strictly clean, I eat whatever I feel like and I didn't train to put on size, a lot of body weight mixed with compound exercises. No cardio. I wanted to see if these supplements have any effect on fat loss.

Rad-140 I started taking 4 weeks before so it was already in and working @30mg Ed first thing in the morning. As its meant to have a half life of 48hrs.

No one really knows the half life of YK-11 so I spread dosage out to 3 times a day morning noon and night.

Now my dosage of YK-11 is:
Week1 - 3x4mg=12mgEd
Week2 -3x8mg=24mg Ed
Week3 -3x12mg=36mg Ed
Week4 -3x16mg=48mg Ed until the container ran out, just under a week, so the YK-11 cycle was just under 4 weeks, still continuing with Rad-140, as I have found personally in my experience, for me, Rad-140 is a great PCT supplement by itself with nothing else. Boners all day.

So back to the YK-11...
Well first week didn't feel anything, week 2 doubled the dose didn't feel anything, week 3 tripled the dose, started to feel something:
Strength started to increase slightly and I mean slightly as in an extra 2-3 reps nothing like a whole set or anything, and extra 2 pull-ups type of thing.
My recovery between sets was expedited, it reminded me of taking the sarm GW, nice full lungs of air
Got some very nice pumps and fullness in my muscles.

Now the only thing that stood out while on this stack, I never got sore, ever. Like deca, I never had any muscle soreness. For example:
I could shoulder press 3 x 45lb plates on each side of the shoulder press machine, 3 sets of 8, then the next day, I could do it again. No soreness.
So that was a plus.

Other than that I'm still the same weight and body fat as when I started. 18-20% BF @ 230lbs.

As for suppressive, meh, my balls are the same size, I wake up every morning with a boner, when it gets hard it gets effin hard, I was more suppressive on lgd after one week than this whole cycle. Which btw, lgd, makes me as lethargic as ****. Can't stand it.

My hunger fluctuated so idk the consistency and purity of this brand but some days I was crazy hungry then other days I could almost fast all day.

So for me personally I didn't feel anything until I got to 36mg Ed with this brand and at that dose your bottle will only last you 10 days. I wouldn't bother with 4mg 3x a day I mean what is 4 mg anyway. Lol
I'd rather take GW. Not much different if you ask me.
If your lucky to put on 5lbs in 2 weeks, prob water and then you'll prob lose it in the end.
Personally for me I think there was muscle memory so if you don't have previous size from a test base you may not hold or keep the gains, but hey this is just my personal experience with this brand and product.
Please add your experience on here for others as this is what it's all about, to share and help others on their 'body transformation journey'

I am not sure how YK-11 would fair as a stand alone without Rad-140 but at the dosage I'd start at no less than 36mg Ed I don't see myself 'trying' that anytime soon! $$$

Any Questions I'll try answer
Cheers

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks for the report. I wish you had lipid and liver values though :)

Metatron144

Awards
Yeah your right, anything under 36mg Ed I prob wouldn't worry about it, or bother even trying this stuff.
For any effect whatsoever and feeling like something is 'working' then 36mg Ed is the beginning, and at that dose I would encourage anyone to get blood work, to see what's actually going on in the body on a cellular level.

Plus @ The_Old_Guy - you were right before when you said before "how much bigger/better do you think you're going to get compared to what's out there and proven now?" Exactly! - for the 4 week cycle at the dose I had to take to feel anything and the $ and results either the stuff is inconsistent bunk or the conversion to human is way off and Still very unknown territory.
That's why I never changed my diet or training to see exactly what it does 'as is', and I also wanted to try it as to see effect on male pattern baldness.

So personally at the moment, listen to The_Old_Guy stick with proven safer stuff! And save your $.

Please remember guys this my own personal experience, with my body, you may very well have an awesome experience, that blows this **** out of the water.
Keep posting your results and experiences so we can keep learning and growing!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well guys I just finished a 4 week cycle of Focused Nutrition Elite YK-11 stacked with Elite Rad-140. And I wanna share my experience as there isn't any real info out there besides speculation on what it does in your body and to your muscles.

I didn't have any bloods done just more of a feeling of whats going on in my body, so blast me if ya want, but I'm pretty in tune with my body. Done plenty of cycles over the last 15 years.

I didn't change my diet or my training as I wanted to see if this worked without any other interference with the supplements, as you know most guys change everything at once, so they have no clue on what does what..

My diet isn't strictly clean, I eat whatever I feel like and I didn't train to put on size, a lot of body weight mixed with compound exercises. No cardio. I wanted to see if these supplements have any effect on fat loss.

Rad-140 I started taking 4 weeks before so it was already in and working @30mg Ed first thing in the morning. As its meant to have a half life of 48hrs.

No one really knows the half life of YK-11 so I spread dosage out to 3 times a day morning noon and night.

Now my dosage of YK-11 is:
Week1 - 3x4mg=12mgEd
Week2 -3x8mg=24mg Ed
Week3 -3x12mg=36mg Ed
Week4 -3x16mg=48mg Ed until the container ran out, just under a week, so the YK-11 cycle was just under 4 weeks, still continuing with Rad-140, as I have found personally in my experience, for me, Rad-140 is a great PCT supplement by itself with nothing else. Boners all day.

So back to the YK-11...
Well first week didn't feel anything, week 2 doubled the dose didn't feel anything, week 3 tripled the dose, started to feel something:
Strength started to increase slightly and I mean slightly as in an extra 2-3 reps nothing like a whole set or anything, and extra 2 pull-ups type of thing.
My recovery between sets was expedited, it reminded me of taking the sarm GW, nice full lungs of air
Got some very nice pumps and fullness in my muscles.

Now the only thing that stood out while on this stack, I never got sore, ever. Like deca, I never had any muscle soreness. For example:
I could shoulder press 3 x 45lb plates on each side of the shoulder press machine, 3 sets of 8, then the next day, I could do it again. No soreness.
So that was a plus.

Other than that I'm still the same weight and body fat as when I started. 18-20% BF @ 230lbs.

As for suppressive, meh, my balls are the same size, I wake up every morning with a boner, when it gets hard it gets effin hard, I was more suppressive on lgd after one week than this whole cycle. Which btw, lgd, makes me as lethargic as ****. Can't stand it.

My hunger fluctuated so idk the consistency and purity of this brand but some days I was crazy hungry then other days I could almost fast all day.

So for me personally I didn't feel anything until I got to 36mg Ed with this brand and at that dose your bottle will only last you 10 days. I wouldn't bother with 4mg 3x a day I mean what is 4 mg anyway. Lol
I'd rather take GW. Not much different if you ask me.
If your lucky to put on 5lbs in 2 weeks, prob water and then you'll prob lose it in the end.
Personally for me I think there was muscle memory so if you don't have previous size from a test base you may not hold or keep the gains, but hey this is just my personal experience with this brand and product.
Please add your experience on here for others as this is what it's all about, to share and help others on their 'body transformation journey'

I am not sure how YK-11 would fair as a stand alone without Rad-140 but at the dosage I'd start at no less than 36mg Ed I don't see myself 'trying' that anytime soon! $$$

Any Questions I'll try answer
Cheers
Just picked up two bottles of FN Rad 140, from Predator Nutrition in UK. Would you recommend i continue? Was gonna run it after my PH cycle of DMZ here for a recomp/lean out... before PCT rest.

Or return for another RAD brand? Appreciate your feedback. Brawn or OL-UK perhaps ... but if FN is legit ill just run it.

Metatron144

Awards
Just run it champ. You already have it. just play with the dose, it affects everyone differently. Post your feedback.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just run it champ. You already have it. just play with the dose, it affects everyone differently. Post your feedback.
Lol, well i ended up swapping for Olympus Labs, Brawn, and German Pharma based products.

Ostarine def helped me retain strength, most size, while recomping me from 18-19% BF at 216lbs to 13.5% BF today at 206lbs. Also ran MK-677 from OL. This was after a short DMZ + Epi 3 week cycle (dirty bulk, low cardio waiting for right broke foot to heal).

Switched today to LGD 4033 next at 8mg daily, still using the MK for the growth hormone boost... I'll do a 2nd mini bulk, low sugar & clean bulk before full PCT. And follow up on another thread.

Saving my RAD 140 for next round.