Halo Recomp Pre-Cycle prep questions...may become a log.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Hi,

Going to run my first PH cycle in a couple of weeks, I was going to run Epi but the gyno rebound potential put me off, also read it can cause shedding so I decided to try Halo. By all accounts Halo or Epi is the best choice for a first run.

Looking to recomp so I am thinking of keeping my calories where they are at around 2500 per day.

Cycle...

6 weeks...

Halo 50/75/75/75/75/75

Cycle Support...

CEL Cycle Assist (I have Ar1macare Pro but thinking too dry with Halo...opinions?)
250mg TUDCA...enough?
Taurine if needed

Test Base...

I have Derma/4-Andro/EpiAndro all on hand...which one should I go with?

Only plan to run test base if lethargy hits me.

PCT...

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super PCT
Ep1c Unleashed

Should I run an AI like Exem from week 3 of PCT to prevent any chances of a rebound? Something like 12.5 eod...weeks 3 and 4?

I also have Test1fy if that would enhance PCT? And if I can stomach the taste.

Any feedback is most welcome.

I may run this cycle as a log, not decided yet whether to document it on here.

Thanks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good, dermacrine would be fine as a test base. I would just use the taurine 3-5grams throughout. You could run the aromasin weeks 3-6 of pct at 12.5mg eod like you mentioned if you want, but I honestly think you'll be fine without it. 250mg tudca is enough, arimicare would be fine too because, i doubt the arimistane will make much difference on joints from my experience

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

Going to run my first PH cycle in a couple of weeks, I was going to run Epi but the gyno rebound potential put me off, also read it can cause shedding so I decided to try Halo. By all accounts Halo or Epi is the best choice for a first run.

Looking to recomp so I am thinking of keeping my calories where they are at around 2500 per day.

Cycle...

6 weeks...

Halo 50/75/75/75/75/75

Cycle Support...

CEL Cycle Assist (I have Ar1macare Pro but thinking too dry with Halo...opinions?)
250mg TUDCA...enough?
Taurine if needed

Test Base...

I have Derma/4-Andro/EpiAndro all on hand...which one should I go with?

Only plan to run test base if lethargy hits me.

PCT...

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super PCT
Ep1c Unleashed

Should I run an AI like Exem from week 3 of PCT to prevent any chances of a rebound? Something like 12.5 eod...weeks 3 and 4?

I also have Test1fy if that would enhance PCT? And if I can stomach the taste.

Any feedback is most welcome.

I may run this cycle as a log, not decided yet whether to document it on here.

Thanks.
Looks pretty good. Any of those test bases is fine. However, if shooting to recomp then epiandro might be a better choice increase gains and muscle quality. Don't be afraid to up Cals if needed. You don't have to be in a deficit or even at baseline Cals necessarily when using anabolics.
As far as cycle support either is fine. ACP is better for liver as it contains TUDCA, but your dose is mild enough that it's not absolutely necessary. Exemestane beginning week 3 is a great way to beef up PCT, lessen chance of rebound, and solidly muscle gains. Not 100% necessary but definitely beneficial if you can do it. Also, I would run a test base regardless. It will only enhance your gains and keep you feeling good. If lethargy sets in, it's harder to resume feeling good especially later in a cycle. Just my .02:)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty good. Any of those test bases is fine. However, if shooting to recomp then epiandro might be a better choice increase gains and muscle quality. Don't be afraid to up Cals if needed. You don't have to be in a deficit or even at baseline Cals necessarily when using anabolics.
As far as cycle support either is fine. ACP is better for liver as it contains TUDCA, but your dose is mild enough that it's not absolutely necessary. Exemestane beginning week 3 is a great way to beef up PCT, lessen chance of rebound, and solidly muscle gains. Not 100% necessary but definitely beneficial if you can do it. Also, I would run a test base regardless. It will only enhance your gains and keep you feeling good. If lethargy sets in, it's harder to resume feeling good especially later in a cycle. Just my .02:)
Oh, also I'm not educated up on Testify but it looks as if it would be good to run after 4 weeks of PCT. Could be run during pct as well, but with Super PCT already in there you might as well extend out your pct time.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would start my ai first day of pct, run for 3-4 weeks, an start clomid week two and run 4 weeks.

Get another bottle of super pct to run with testify post clomid.
I'd also add in some reduce xt, or 7-spray for cortisol control.

But that's me.

My pct basics:

Ai
Serm
Natty tbooster
Cortisol control

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree epiandro would also be a great choice as a test base, and I actually prefer it more come to mind considering its an oral. Upping calories also couldnt hurt, I actually up my calories whenever im on a dry cycle and always maintain bodyfat, and in some cases, reduce it

Shin Sprints

Awards
I would start my ai first day of pct, run for 3-4 weeks, an start clomid week two and run 4 weeks.

Get another bottle of super pct to run with testify post clomid.
I'd also add in some reduce xt, or 7-spray for cortisol control.

But that's me.

My pct basics:

Ai
Serm
Natty tbooster
Cortisol control
Interesting. So you run the AI before SERM?

Shin Sprints

Awards
I can definitely throw in ACP instead of Cycle Assist, just was worried about dryness.

Main concerns about the test bases is hair shedding which is why I was thinking only use if really required...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can definitely throw in ACP instead of Cycle Assist, just was worried about dryness.

Main concerns about the test bases is hair shedding which is why I was thinking only use if really required...
Fair enough. But I would at least use Dermacrine. Minimal chance of shedding with it. Are you already thinning or predisposed to mpb? If not, I wouldn't be too concerned about shedding.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Fair enough. But I would at least use Dermacrine. Minimal chance of shedding with it. Are you already thinning or predisposed to mpb? If not, I wouldn't be too concerned about shedding.
I am predisposed to it but while it isn't obvious to look at I do have some lightness on the back or my head so conscious of exacerbating it.

Thanks.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
swollz

swollz

Awards
Both weak ph imo... Epi they say you don't even have to trip about pct.. I got like 4 bottles of halo just chilling I prefer the blend with stenabol for real results... Just roll prop and mast quite playing around. :)

Shin Sprints

Awards
Yea, I got this idea from pa. He didn't use the serm, but I've found it works well for me.
So PCT would last 6 weeks?...

So something like?...

Exem 12.5eod/12.5eod/0/0/0/0
Clomid 0/0/50/50/25/25

Will need to read up more on that protocol.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I would not start the serm two weeks into PCT. that is my personal preference. If it worked for brofessorx than fine. However, this is your first PH cycle and I would not take any chances. It may have worked for him but you are unaware of what may work for you. I would assume that anyone would want to get back to homeostasis sooner rather than later and with the aforementioned PCT protocol laid out by brofessorx, I don't think it would be the case. Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking it down, I have never tried that way. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me especially when the half life of halo is anywhere from 12 to 16 hours. To each their own I guess.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I would not start the serm two weeks into PCT. that is my personal preference. If it worked for brofessorx than fine. However, this is your first PH cycle and I would not take any chances. It may have worked for him but you are unaware of what may work for you. I would assume that anyone would want to get back to homeostasis sooner rather than later and with the aforementioned PCT protocol laid out by brofessorx, I don't think it would be the case. Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking it down, I have never tried that way. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me especially when the half life of halo is anywhere from 12 to 16 hours. To each their own I guess.
Curious about the protocol is all but I think I would stick to the SERM at start and maybe include AI for 2-3 weeks in week 3 for PCT...seems to the the more tried and tested method.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After looking at the info on this, it seems one could, an most do, start the serm first then begin the ai 2 weeks or so after.

Same reasoning. But I use the serm to help with rebound instead of the ai.

But I also run long injectable cycles so it's a bit different.

My current cycle is 9 weeks in with 4-5 more to go

Shin Sprints

Awards
I was wondering if I dose Arm1macare Pro 6 caps per day the bottle would last me 40 days which would be two short or the 42 days of Halo.

I assume there is no major issue with dropping dosage to 6 caps for the duration (regular serving size is 8 capa).

I have some separate TUDCA, Hawthorne Berry, NAC and Milk Thistle so I could take one cap of each as well to cover any shortfall of AC Pro.