AI on Osta/EpiAndro/1 Andro cycle?

D

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start a 12 week run starting with Osta/GW and I am looking for the protocol on running Arimistane? I am planning to start it at 50mg EOD in week 2 or 3 until I get a few weeks into the Epi. Does this sound sensible?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Osta/Arimistane go great together. Because of the short half-life of Arimistane, I would dose ED instead of EOD. 1 cap 2x per day (50mg) is not a high dose anyway. I would also drop it when you start the EpiAndro. There is no need to run the 2 of them together.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I would like your opinion on bridging to epiandro for 2-4 weeks after doing osta 25mg for 8 weeks?!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I would like your opinion on bridging to epiandro for 2-4 weeks after doing osta 25mg for 8 weeks?!
What's your goal with adding 2-4 weeks of Epi-Andro on to the end of your cycle? I'm not sure that running Epi for a couple weeks post Ostarine makes a ton of sense. I mean it may help to harden you up a bit but at that point, why not just add it into the 2nd half (wk. 5-8) of your cycle? It could help to offset some of the lethargy from Ostarine and cut you up nice in combination with it.

What are you running with Osta? What does your cycle layout look like?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Hello I am on week 7 out of 8 on osta 25, great recomp results, I thought epi would help to burn more fat and recomp. Thanks

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hello I am on week 7 out of 8 on osta 25, great recomp results, I thought epi would help to burn more fat and recomp. Thanks
Do you have enough Ostarine to extend your run for a couple weeks? You could add the Epi-Andro in weeks 8,9,10 with Ostarine.

I understand what you are trying to do but I think the gains you might make from EpiAndro (increased hardness and leaning out) will be off-set by the gains you will lose from dropping Ostarine from the cycle. 25mg of Ostarine will definitely be more anabolic than a two-step PH to DHT. I honestly don't think you will get what you are looking for with bridging from 25mg of Osta to a solo 2-4 week run of Epi-Andro.

If you are looking to burn more fat, you might consider adding a fat burner like Lipomorph (Antaeus Labs) or Exotherm (BLR) into your PCT.

Maybe Jebrook or yates84 can weigh in on your proposal and give you some more feedback.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have plenty of Osta sure! I could do 3-4 weeks of both if they complement each other. Been on Osta and great gains so far, I am getting greedy!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I have plenty of Osta sure! I could do 3-4 weeks of both if they complement each other. Been on Osta and great gains so far, I am getting greedy!
If you're feeling good and healthy I would say go for it. 10-11 weeks is not outrageous for a SARM cycle at all. I think you will enjoy combining the two of them and yes, I think they will work great together.

Hopefully you have some good cycle support and a solid PCT lined up.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is ready, pct and all, going to dive in, thank you!!! Going strong:)

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Its official epi added today starting week 7 of osta, will test and see how it goes!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're feeling good and healthy I would say go for it. 10-11 weeks is not outrageous for a SARM cycle at all. I think you will enjoy combining the two of them and yes, I think they will work great together.

Hopefully you have some good cycle support and a solid PCT lined up.
Thanks for the mention Toren. I just answered bashar's pm. Your advice was solid IMO. Sounds like he's already rolling with it. Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late to the party...