what to stack with Dermacrine? if anything

Wishmaster

Awards
I cant even remember the last time i posted here.....been like forever

but anyways, whats up people?

i been outta the forums but got a quick question, i havent kept up with the new vs old vs banned

ive got me 2 bottles of Dermacrine and wanted to stack it with something to get a good bulk this spring.

whats good to go with it? ive ran it solo in the past but wanting a bigger kick..

let em know whats good nowadays

thanks guys!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine is more of a mood enhancer/natural energy supplement. You can stack it with trenavar though and an AI though if want to gain some muscle.

Wishmaster

Awards
yeah i liked the way derm made me feel.....

what brand trenavar?

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
I thought dermacrine was used more as a support kinda test base purpose? It can be run thru pct also yeah?

Wishmaster

Awards
lol..thats what i thought
so apparently whats out there is not the real deal? they claim it is

like i said been outta the scene awhile....lol

Wishmaster

Awards
ive always ran it solo but yeah ive read its a test base as well.
I never ran a pct after

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
I was able to get hold of Brawn Trena-V (trenavar), have not used it yet but was also gonna run dermacrine with it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought dermacrine was used more as a support kinda test base purpose? It can be run thru pct also yeah?
Dermacrine isn't gonna shut you down. You can run it alone for some benefits, more benefits the older you are and the lower your natural DHEA levels are.

SJG

Awards
I'm currently running it with brawn respawn (Epi/Tren) and so far I feel great even though I'm only about a week in. I've ran Epi 2 times before this so this time I added tren and dermacrine to hopefully have a smooth cycle.

Wishmaster

Awards
I been all over checking **** out....I have no idea what to run with it
I think im gonna go with some xtreme mass
im looking for a good 10lbs.

Ive got a bottle of the old PP tren LV never opened sitting in my cabinet.

Wishmaster

Awards
which? im not gonna mess with the PP tren.....hell it might not even be good anymore...ive had it for like 5+ years i think

Wishmaster

Awards
ive been reading....since your saying the PP Tren would be ok after siting for so long.
I got my xtreme mass in the mail.
Would it be better taking the tren? which would be better for a lean bulk? im thinking the Tren?

sorry for all the questions

Wishmaster

Awards
ive been reading....since your saying the PP Tren would be ok after siting for so long.
I got my xtreme mass in the mail.
Would it be better taking the tren? which would be better for a lean bulk? im thinking the Tren?

sorry for all the questions