Osta / LGD / S4

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Third week into my triple stack. Running 30mg osta , 15 mg LGD , and 30mg S4 (keeping dose low). I know im on the high end in terms of dosing for the osta / lgd. Not my first rodeo. Wondering if anyone has been experiencing super aggression / irritability while on this stack.. Not sure if its just me but have been very short tempered. ?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I didn't run LG and osta simply because of some similarities. And I am sure you know this, osta is a little less suppressive than Lg but as you know LG is much more suppressive than Osta- maybe drop osta and use GW. You don't want to start dealing with counter production and hormone issues.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Unfortunately i can't drop one or the other Its the Tri Sarm stack from Primeval.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Unfortunately i can't drop one or the other Its the Tri Sarm stack from Primeval.
dam it- I was hoping you weren't going to say that- bro, I could tell you to maybe add this or that, but that could end up working against you. I added Yates84 to this thread- incredible knowledge and could offer you some advice. would rather him give a suggestion then me telling you to do something completely wrong

yates84

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have much experience with any of these compounds previously? How many caps is a full serving of this product?

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Ive ran epi / osta stack before felt great. Always had aggression its just part of my personality but seems to be cranked up while on the tri sarm stack. Found it odd. Its dosed at 10mg osta / 5mg LGD / 10 mg S4 per cap

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 caps is a much more rationale dose if you are intent on using that product (not that i recommend it)

Mike.li26

Awards
will you be doing a pct after and are you taking a cycle support with the product?

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
will you be doing a pct after and are you taking a cycle support with the product?
Sorry i didn't follow up with this thread. Crazy agression subsided after a week at the dosages. Solid gains from Primevals Tri Sarm. I went from around 185 to 190 @ 5'9". I bridged the sarms into a 1,4,Epi Andro / LGD cycle. 4 More weeks left I'm up to 197 in the morning empty stomach. Trying to hit 200/205 by the end of this cycle. PCT is looking like nolva at 40/40/20/20 along with Primeval Mega PCT as a test booster / AI. Ive also been running arimistane throughout the cycle. Even with the tri sarm. Being such high doses , the sarms can supress levels in the body. I was getting some high estrogen symptoms at one point. The arimistane fixed all that within a couple days.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
With all this being said, i CANNOT get over the pumps i have been getting lately with the 1,4,Epi / LGD stack. I have been planning to do a log. Got all the info and weigh ins for each day recorded. Anyone interested let me know and i'll put it up once complete.

Mike.li26

Awards
thanks. im only doing 3 capsule tri sarms and also 20mg of cardarine.. i just started day 1 today and probably going to get a estrogen blocker just in case and follow up with the primeval mega pct. you think that should be enough and also im doing this as a cutting cycle.

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I've been doing the same stack. I'm on the earlier end of week 5. My 2nd bottle has white caps instead of red ones. Does yours? I haven't felt aggressive at all. In the gym a lil bit but nothing as far as social interaction. How's your vision? Mine's just been more blurry. I think the yellow tint has only hit me twice

Mike.li26

Awards
yeah mines white capsules too. are you running anti-estrogen? and pct after?

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Ok good lol because my first bottle was red caps. Then the 2nd has white but the inactive ingredients include red 40....weird. and today I opened a cap and ate some.....zero taste. I don't know if that's normal. Yeah my AI is arimistane. I take 30mg a day. It's in an EQ cap I'm taking. My pct is nolva and eurycoma

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
thanks. im only doing 3 capsule tri sarms and also 20mg of cardarine.. i just started day 1 today and probably going to get a estrogen blocker just in case and follow up with the primeval mega pct. you think that should be enough and also im doing this as a cutting cycle.
I always reccomend a SERM i.e nolva after any cycle that is going to be surpressing your
hormone levels. You could probably get away with an Ai / test booster but i wouldn't risk it. Just my two cents. Up to you brother.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rad83 Anabolics 2
Supplements 8
Anabolics 24
Sheriff Morri Anabolics 42
Old Witch Anabolics 3