First gear cycle

ericsb23

Awards
Hey guys im new to cycles im 28 5"10 215 been lifting since 16 im about to finish up my first cycle of dbol at 20mg a day for 5 week i know it was pretty low gained about 8 pounds was just curious if i could jump on test e for 16 weeks at 500mg a week without taking a pct first? Or will i mess up my test levels?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test levels are already smashed I bet. But I would pct, take 8 weeks off after pct is finished. Then start that 16 weeker

ericsb23

Awards
Ok why do you think hey are smashed? i know it would have been better to take together but at the time the test e was not available

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Because dbol would have most probably shut you down by now (test). If it was me as it was my first cycle I'd follow the advice above, however don't expect to keep much if any of the gains you've made, it hard to do so on a short cycle of dbol, it better to add dbol into a longer cycle. Take 8 weeks off and run just test e for 16 weeks @500mg per week split into 2x 250mg injections 3 fuss apart, also take an AI while on to reduce water retention and possible gyno flare up.

ericsb23

Awards
Ok thanks guys so ill take the pct for 5 weeks after take 8 weeks off then start the test e now how will my gains be on test e compared to the dbol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Gains won't be as 'quick' as in, you won't notice it as quickly however it will aid in strength and size over time, very steady as long as you eat and rest correctly.

ericsb23

Awards
Ok sounds good thanks also what is a Al to reduce water retention?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yes AI is to control estro sides (such as bloat).I would also vote PCT then New cycle bro,Just take 8 weeks off then run some Test and Dbol,Goodluck