A

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll quote a quick synopsis by vujade from a somewhat recent thread:

Stano (Androsterone) - 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one

EpiAndro (Epi Androsterone) - 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one

As you can see from the nomenclature, they are almost identical in structure.

Stano is the A isomer and Epi the B isomer. Both convert to Stanolone.

The difference between the two is marginal, they bought harden muscles, increase strength, and lean you up.
though EpiAndro has more of a Stim effect then Stano.

EpiAndro in high doses causes some people to get a racing heart and sometimes mild anxiety,

Having used 3 EpiAndro products in total now and 2 different Stano products, I can feel the difference between the 2.

Stano i have no problem at 1000mg per day. With EpiAndro I got lots of Stim sides once I went over 450mg per day.
And even when taking 150mg at 1 time, you can feel the stim effect of EpiAndro, whereas you cannot with Stano.

I know Im not the only one who has noticed the Stim effect of Epi Andro. Ive seen other threads
on the other forums talking about this very same thing and the differences between the 2 compounds.

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I got more strength increases from Androsterone than Epiandro but I also felt som lethargy on it which I never felt on Epiandro.
I've been up to 1200 mg of Androsterone but there I started to get more sides. Around 900 mg was quite good for me.
I like the mix of them both. 1200 Mg with a 50-50
Mix was really good!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 1000mg on Stano last summer, and didn't feel much stim effect or anything (just body heat and less lethargy). Haven't tried any EpiAndro yet

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Androsterone is typically 2-5x stronger than epiandro, and lacks the (excitable feeling). For me androsterone is a much better product. Some have complained of lethargy after 4 or 5 weeks, but easily remedied. There's other forums that have explained the differences pros/cons, to no end. Androsterone was the foundation to the infamous "androhards", which was a solid and sought after product.

M

Mister_T_

Awards
Bump.

Does anyone know if there would be a transition period from androsterone to epiandro? I was doing 600mg androsterone for 20 days before I switched to epiandro. My first few days seemed the same but after 4-5 days I felt like my workouts started to lag. Is this just because the epi is not as strong? (I am running the epi at 750mg) So far I am a full week into the epiandro

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't the workouts begin to lag if you swapped from epiandrosterone to androsterone since epi has stimulant effects

M

Mister_T_

Awards
That's what I would think. Tonight my workout was back to normal so maybe the epi andro needed a couple days to get kicked in.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think so since they're technically 2 different compounds. It would be the same thing as taking dbol and then taking halodrol back to back. Just because dbol is in your system doesn't mean as soon as you take halo it should kick in. Probably should have over lapped the 2 for a week

M

Mister_T_

Awards
I would think so since they're technically 2 different compounds. It would be the same thing as taking dbol and then taking halodrol back to back. Just because dbol is in your system doesn't mean as soon as you take halo it should kick in. Probably should have over lapped the 2 for a week
You're right, dang I didn't even think about that, overlapping would have been the best thing to do...