PCT

L J

Awards
Nearly at 4 weeks PCT from a 1 test 4ad combo and still don't feel completely back up to normal and libido down a bit.
PCT was RXT, would it be wise to throw in a low dose of nolva for a week or two to help??

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
try some tribulus and zma...

did you reduce your sets and intensity when working out as well???

How's your diet?

L J

Awards
Hi, yeah am taking ZMA and have reduced intensity slightly-
3 sessions a week ~ an hour
I know its not a good way to test recovery but libido is weird, sometimes all is great then other times not soo good

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Try Macca or longjack. I would also recommend that you go run off a batch to get things moving :D

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nearly at 4 weeks PCT from a 1 test 4ad combo and still don't feel completely back up to normal and libido down a bit.
PCT was RXT, would it be wise to throw in a low dose of nolva for a week or two to help??
Time is your best ally here. Another supplement won't help although it might help mask the underlying problem.

So just hang on and wait, maybe run low dose nolva or another week. If you decide to get tested, do it after a few weeks off nolva/supplements which might throw off the test.

L J

Awards
Ok thanks for the replys, think i'll carry pct on for another week and see if things improve!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It usually takes me around week 6 before I feel anything. I do a 4wk pct and then just wait.

Redeemer

Awards
I noticed the same thing with RXT until about 1 week after I had stopped taking it.