Ostarine in terms of pct. and a slight explanation plz

rhodessyyy

Awards
I'm wanting to run ostarine 5-6 weeks at 20/20/25/25/25/25, worried about pct though, when looking at the hard research of otc stuff non of it seems to stand up. Yet everyone seems to be advising that over clomid nolva ect.

Can someone also explain to me what happens when you come off ostarine then run clomid for example, after the pct is finished are you back to a fully functioning human with test levels back to normal?

Stats. A:21 W:93kg H:6"2' BF:11%

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the serm. A serm will boost your natural test production exponentially and after pct you should level off back to homeostasis.

rhodessyyy

Awards
So once I've done the serm course I'm back to normal?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So once I've done the serm course I'm back to normal?
A serm will have your levels above normal while using it and your test should level back off once the serm is discontinued. Just remember that "normal" is never a guarantee when you are using hormonal compounds.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yates84 said it well. The smartest thing to do is get blood work done before a cycle and after you finish so you can see where your levels are at.

rhodessyyy

Awards
What's the most simple way to get blood work done? Cheers fellas

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most company reps will advise their "natural pct" to make a sale. yates84 on the other hand tells everyone how it is, use a serm

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yates84 said it well. The smartest thing to do is get blood work done before a cycle and after you finish so you can see where your levels are at.
^^^ This.

I have logged my Osta cycle in this thread: First Osta cycle, including pre-cycle and pre-PCT bloods.

I will add something that yates84 has said many times over: be prepared, plan your cycle ahead of time. And if you haven't yet, read his SARMs post: SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide.