which is Best? 1ad/4ad/epiandro/11-keto?

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Which is best/most effective, with low sides?

1) Epi-Andro (Epiandrosterone)

2)1ad-4-ad stack

3)11-Keto-Testosterone

4) LG 17-ProAndro

There is a 1-ad, epiandro,4-ad, stack (would this be for advanced only?)

Experiences please.

Im on a recomp, high protein, medium low cals, low carbs.

Also, would it need to wait until after ostarine cycle and pct?
cheers

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as far as recomp goes...11/kt with epiandro would probably be your best bet to lose fat. Will be logging that starting this week actually

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epiandro is great for leaning up. Great addition to any cut/recomp cycle.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the most effective compound listed in terms of muscle mass gained will be 1-ANDRO imo.

Our LG loggers have all been noting ~10lbs+ in 4 weeks, while retaining or improving on their bf %

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been on osta and at what doses?

What do you have lined up for pct?

I know your goal is recomp but if you're on osta now then you're probably going to want to wait to start a new cycle.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
If your asking me day 11 on Osta and Epiandro, haven't cycled anything in years. Been on 75mg test c a week for about a year for trt. Would like to come off everything after cycle, I have clomid and nolva on hand, along with an up coming order of OL's otc PCT

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ It was directed towards OP. His asking if he needs to do pct after osta or jump right in has me a little concerned. I think we were posting at the same time though.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I confused you guys I think - I was going to cut the ostarine after two weeks and run one of these instead then go to pct.

In this case however im going to finish up a run of ostarine of 6 weeks, pct 3 weeks nolva & sup3r PCT (which has AI/herbal serm/libido herbs).... then some time after this (?) start one of the above (likely epiandro)

Running 10/10/15/20/20/20 mg ostarine taking notes of sides.

How long afte rpct should one wait, bearing in mind its not crazy supression here

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
cant wait for that!! There needed to be another supplier of it out there

Transdermal? hopefully?

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
and is there a mailing list im missing? Im signed up to olympus website newsletter

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
and is there a mailing list im missing? Im signed up to olympus website newsletter
Yes. Epiandro is currently exclusively sold at PHW Supplements and 1 andro and 4 andro will be released at Strong Supplement Shop.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is the scheduled release day for the OL 1&4 at strong :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Which is best/most effective, with low sides?
I don't know LG ProAndro or 11KT, so obviously I'd say the 1-Andro with either 4-AD or EpiAndro if you've never run a PH cycle before (in case of problems, you want to be able to determine which compound is the trouble maker). 1-Andro has the Texas study to back it up. If you *have* used PH's before, I think using *both* 4-AD *and* EpiAndro as a hormone base is best. Hits both sides of the pathway (DHT & Testosterone, with DHT minimizing Estrogen).