Okay seriously, what is next??

M

muscleless

Awards
So now that all the good DS/PH's are gone, with the exception of the lingering few (msten, dmz, alpha1, methylD, etc,) which will more than likely be phased out with time, SARMS are already getting scrutiny by our American Dictatorship, and most andro products being underdosed garbage that cost hundreds to get the dose right and get actual results, what is next for this industry??

Various peptides, myostatin inhibitors, all of which have little as of yet backing behind them. Are there any up-the-pipeline products or biochem fields with potential right now beyond these? Anything promising?

Or are we screwed...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure. I would say in the long run we're screwed. It may come down to only natural anabolics.

G

GetRekt

Awards
Everything good is illegal. Accept it. If you really want it you'll do what it takes to get it. In the meantime, you'll still pay ridiculous amounts of money for sub-par results.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
1, 4 Andro, EpiAndro...DHEA derivatives...that's all folks

OL is rocking some high dosed ones with enhanced absorption.

D

Darlz

Awards
As Kboxer said, unless you would like to order from the UK where freedom is still important to their citizens.... You are looking at a bunch of Andro products. Not that they dont work, they absolutely do. The key is the product being dosed correctly... My suggestion for you if your not into the Andro stuff is to order from the UK... I never have a problem and just recently picked up some Trest and some Superdrol for my summer cycle....

If you do decide to give the Andro's a shot, Id say your best bet is Olympus Labs but thats my opinon of course...

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
well I can walk into any corner store and buy Alcohol, Tobacco, Kratom, and sounds like Marijuana is coming soon. But god forbid I try to better myself to reduce my risks of diabetes and heart disease and try to improve my overall health and mobility for when I'm a senior citizen. Some **** just never makes sense to me.

D

Darlz

Awards
If you can pay thousands of dollars for Doctors to alter you through all kinds of Plastic Surgery... But apparently your not allowed to have anything that builds real muscle. Its a joke and so is the phrase "Land of the Free"... And this is coming from a U.S. Marine..

D

Darlz

Awards
Whats even more amusing? The same government that wont allow you to purchase Anabolic supplements has allowed pharmaceutical companies to flood this country with all kinds of dangerous Opiod derivatives that are literally turning a percentage of our society into Junkies.... But apparently thats ok because its profitable....

M

muscleless

Awards
As Kboxer said, unless you would like to order from the UK where freedom is still important to their citizens.... You are looking at a bunch of Andro products. Not that they dont work, they absolutely do. The key is the product being dosed correctly... My suggestion for you if your not into the Andro stuff is to order from the UK... I never have a problem and just recently picked up some Trest and some Superdrol for my summer cycle....

If you do decide to give the Andro's a shot, Id say your best bet is Olympus Labs but thats my opinon of course...

No problems as in customs? I have been considering this heavily, but the whole customs thing gets me paranoid.

D

Darlz

Awards
I did not have ANY problems with Customs though I live on the East Coast.... I tracked the package all the way through even as it said "Inbound into customs", 24 hours later I got a message saying it was out bound to customs and within days I had it in my hands. And that was S-drol too so I was a bit nervous but everything went thru smooth...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I can walk into any corner store and buy Alcohol, Tobacco, Kratom, and sounds like Marijuana is coming soon. But god forbid I try to better myself to reduce my risks of diabetes and heart disease and try to improve my overall health and mobility for when I'm a senior citizen. Some **** just never makes sense to me.
Yeah cause Superdrol other designer oral steroids are good for you......Test is a different story though. Definitely agree it should be legal. If the potheads and stoners can get MJ legalized than you college kids and 20 somethings should get together and start some kind of movement to get testosterone legalized.

D

Darlz

Awards
Well in that case Alcohol and Tobacco arent good for you either but totally legal and our prerogative.. But I do understand what you mean. If there wasnt some sort of regulation amongst PH/DS, Their would be alot of sterile young adults on TRT.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Very good article was just posted today on T nation about the history of the criminalisation of steroids, very good read for those of us new to this. Also makes me wonder how products like 1 and 4 andro are being offered, the law states anything that works like a steroid is illegal it doent seem to care how many "steps" are involved to do so?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
No problems as in customs? I have been considering this heavily, but the whole customs thing gets me paranoid.
You can still get all of the old prohormones and SARMs from the UK without too much trouble. There's an outside chance that customs might not let it through but there are literally millions of packages going through the system on a daily basis. The government really isn't all that interested or able to try to stop the end user from buying small quantities of prohormones for personal usage. Just make sure that you are buying in reasonable quantities. If you try to buy something like 50 bottles of Superdrol it might raise some eyebrows and is less likely to get through.

There's still some small companies producing ph and Sarms domestically if you search around. The biggest problem in buying from some of them is since they are largely unknown companies there is little to no feedback as to the quality of what they are producing unlike the old ph/sarms from companies like IML and Olympus which had a ton of positive feedback so you know what you are getting.