Different Brands, different sides.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
I started a test cyp cycle with GP test-250. The plan was to go with 500 milligrams a week, which i decided to break down into 350 every 5 days. I been on the cycle for a couple weeks now, and for whatever reason I feel my airways become constricted after i pin, but not immediately. Almost like an allergic reaction. I thought maybe anxiety, but I quickly disproved that, because i could feel it even in my most relaxed state. Then i read that some people get high blood cell counts on test, but that would probably not happen so soon in the cycle. Perhaps an allergic reaction to one of the oils used, idk. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar, or different experienced with different brands? I have used Genshi in the past and not had any problems on a 12 week cycle of the same compound. I'm not on any other compounds so i know it's the GP test. I have a appt scheduled with the doc, so maybe he can help me figure out the problem. But i'm really thinking it's just the brand.