Superdrol / DHT Blocker?

JS424

Awards
Hey guys... So it seems like in every forum I read about AAS most of the problems that come from AAS use is due to the DHT, such as prostate enlargement, hair loss, etc.

What I'm wondering is...

1-is this only an issue with DHT derived steroids?
2- is Superdrol and trenvar DHT derived? Oddly, I see both of these being disputed and I don't know the chemistry enough to know which is true.
3- is it a good idea to take a DHT blocker on cycle? Or does this hinder the gains? Which DHT blocker would you recommend ?

Thanks

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
1. No. It depends on how much androgenic activity the Steroid elicits. DHT is the most androgenic Hormone that is found in the human body in larger quantities and DHT derived steroids usually are pretty androgenic. However other steroids can/will also have these effects.
2. Superdrol is DHT derived. Trenavar not.
3. Depends on the goals the compound the dose and duration of the run.

JS424

Awards
1. No. It depends on how much androgenic activity the Steroid elicits. DHT is the most androgenic Hormone that is found in the human body in larger quantities and DHT derived steroids usually are pretty androgenic. However other steroids can/will also have these effects.
2. Superdrol is DHT derived. Trenavar not.
3. Depends on the goals the compound the dose and duration of the run.
Thanks for the response.

Have you ever used finasteride or dutasteride?

I'm trying to determine if I should take this just on cycle/ maybe into PCT, or if you have to always use it in order for it to matter?

In other words, if DHT is blocked on cycle, after PCT when the hormones balance out again, is the hair loss no longer a risk?

Thanks

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey there,

Yes, after PCT and when your hormones regain balance hair loss is no longer a risk. In fact, in some cases your hair will grow back.

Understand that finasteride and dutasteride prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT. They will do little to combat DHT that is entering the body through DHT based steroids like masteron (or Superdrol which is methyl masteron).

Cheers

JS424

Awards
Hey there,

Yes, after PCT and when your hormones regain balance hair loss is no longer a risk. In fact, in some cases your hair will grow back.

Understand that finasteride and dutasteride prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT. They will do little to combat DHT that is entering the body through DHT based steroids like masteron (or Superdrol which is methyl masteron).

Cheers
Thanks!!

Have you experienced any sides with finasteride or dutasteride ? The impotence scares me but it seems to be just while on cycle if at all?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Never used em buddy, I already lost most of my hair before I started messing with this stuff.