Pre-Contest Orals

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Alright brahs I'm about 9 weeks out from my first show and have some oral options I'm contemplating (competing in men's physique may cross over into classic tho I'm not too big)

So how would you run it with these orals:
DMZ/Msten stack (10mg/ea per pill)
Epi
Mestebol
Trenavar
Oral Trest (25mg caps)

Obviously not trying to use all these at once lol, but what do you think would be most effective for stage (also going to throw in clen, alb, or EC not sure which yet tho)

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
The epi and the tren maybe. I dunno man, I don't think PH are ideal in this situation but if I was going to chose it would be that combo.

You should look into getting some winny.

EDIT: By process of elimination

Msten/DMZ would dry you out but would be more of a bulker and probably not what you want in the final stages of cycle.
Oral Trest - short half life and methyl estrogen, would bring water weight etc - again not what you want.
Mestebol - isn't this PH proviron? Won't do anything for you physique wise.

That leaves the epi and the tren, epi to dry you out and tren to shred you up.

But again, I would buy some winny and run at 50-60mg a day.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran

Msten -24mg
Halo- 50mg
Epi -40mg

Six weeks out and up to show day.

Out of your hormones, I would use epi and Msten.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane and trenavar, but I would play it safe and have exemestane on hand as well as caber/prami, it would suck to go on stage with giant nipples haha!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
The epi and the tren maybe. I dunno man, I don't think PH are ideal in this situation but if I was going to chose it would be that combo.

You should look into getting some winny.

EDIT: By process of elimination

Msten/DMZ would dry you out but would be more of a bulker and probably not what you want in the final stages of cycle.
Oral Trest - short half life and methyl estrogen, would bring water weight etc - again not what you want.
Mestebol - isn't this PH proviron? Won't do anything for you physique wise.

That leaves the epi and the tren, epi to dry you out and tren to shred you up.

But again, I would buy some winny and run at 50-60mg a day.
You sure about Mestebol? It increased my free testosterone in a huge way, got the blood work to prove it. Shredded the sh-t out of me, taken with cider vinegar. I don't think you can buy it anymore

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You sure about Mestebol? It increased my free testosterone in a huge way, got the blood work to prove it. Shredded the sh-t out of me, taken with cider vinegar. I don't think you can buy it anymore
How much Mestebol were you taking daily?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two caps in the am, two in the pm
Thanks. I think there were 60 caps/bottle. So that would be a 15 day supply. I think I still have a few bottles. Maybe I'll run it for a month or two

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Thanks. I think there were 60 caps/bottle. So that would be a 15 day supply. I think I still have a few bottles. Maybe I'll run it for a month or two
Just remember to take each dose with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's an Oxime. I think it has to do how it's broken down in the stomach