SuperSten First Cycle

Breeze1

Awards
Hi guys
My friend has some supersten and is debating starting it for his first ever cycle,

Mix of:
10mg ultradrol
10mg superdrol
Hes thinking 2 a day (1 morning, 1 afternoon) for 4 weeks?

He has all his on cycle tablets + some other supps to support BP

My question is basically well... Will he die? Lol jokes ofc

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd and msten for a first cycle? Seriously?

Breeze1

Awards
I bought it but decided to go for a milder one for my first but hes bought it from me and is addiment hes going to use it, so im trying to find out what would happen before he does

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought it but decided to go for a milder one for my first but hes bought it from me and is addiment hes going to use it, so im trying to find out what would happen before he does
This is a horribly stupid first cycle. Two very high risk compounds. If I were you I wouldn't even sell it to him.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Never ever ever is that a first cycle. Not even a second or third in my opinion.
4 weeks is somehow advanced even for SD solo. 20mg SD is not a starting dose if you don't know the stuff.

He should just not do it. If he does will he die?
Probably not, but odds are he could end up not too far away from death...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As everyone else has said above... NO FRIGGIN WAY. horrible idea for a first cycle. Unnecesary and too harsh.

Just tell him his liver will fail as he has to "build up some tolerance to harsh compounds" or some other bs to scare him away from it. Seriously, lie to him if you have to but this is a no. Hell no.

bannosantoro

Awards
So 20mg Methylstenbolone + 20mg Superdrol per day.....that's 2 methylated compounds at high doses......pretty dangerous even for an advanced user. I would NEVER recommend using 2 methyls at the same time. SD on its own will likely give horrible sides after 2-3 weeks at 20mg a day. Then add 20mg methylsten and your seriously asking for trouble imo. I'm amazed someone even made this product in the first place. If your friend is insisting he's gonna do it, you need to make sure he has as much protection as possible. Liv.52 DS are a must,a high quality cycle support formula, he must drink at least 3-4 litres of water a day...Maybe more. He needs to monitor his urine and drink enough water to make it crystal clear every time he goes. If he starts to get discomfort below the rib cage inside and around his side, that's his liver dying and he needs to stop, end of.

I think he's a fool if he uses this product for his first time personally. Start with a non methyl, Epi, Halo, Trenavar etc Try methyls if the others aren't working anymore. Seriously, try to talk some sense into this guy....before he does some real damage!

Darlz

Awards
Its always best to get your feet wet with a more mild ph/ds, Superdrol is one of the strongest harshest oral steroids ever produced. And Ultradrol(MethylStenbolone) was marketed as its replacement, so many consider it just as harsh. This poor kids gonna feel sick as a dog by week 2 because he has no idea what to expect. And EVEN if you someone more experienced were to take this stack, it would be crazy to not run this without some sort of a Test base and ALL necessary on cycle ancillaries like Tudca, NAC, Hawthorne berry, etc. These two compunds ARE steroids... not just prohormones..

Breeze1

Awards
Think iv made him scared of it now, hes looking at epi And hdrol now would it be ok stacking them for first time also can someone give a list of all the best on cycle supports and best additional supps that could be taken as if he was taking the msten and sdrol mix haha he wants to use all the best stuff on any cycle now which is probably a waste but atleast hes being wise

Darlz

Awards
The best Liver support stack you can have in my opinion HAS to include either some legit UDCA( which is hard to find) or some TUDCA which can easily be order online. Its a UDCA with a Taurine conjunction in it that when broken down in your body becomes UDCA.. Then I would also throw in some NAC, or N-acetyl-L-cysteine, and maybe even some LIV52 couldnt hurt. I would absolutely consider either actual Testosterone injections or some sort of a Test base with this also, The shutdown and lethargy from Superdrol OR Ultradrol is pretty intense, Id imagine its worse combined.....

Darlz

Awards
Tell him to try the Halodrol first.... Run it for 6 weeks with something like Stanodrol. I promised he will be impressed and its a better introduction into the PH/DS world than coming out of the gate trying to of the most potent oral steroids on the market... Make sure you tell him to research PCT. Its absolutely essential if he wants to keep those gain and recover from being shutdown.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Jep. Halo + Stano should be a good run. Just make sure the Stano is dosed high enough.

On Halo I think he would go super fine with Ar1macare Pro as the only on cycle Support. For PCT he should get some Tamox and Sup3r PCT in my opinion.

For the Supersten I think he would have to use Ar1macare Pro plus extra TUDCA. Some Liv52 additional cant hurt. He should absolutely limit zhe cycle to 3 weeks and start with a week 1 cap a day. Run liver support all ovr duration of pct and use Sip3r PCT and chlomi, maybe tamox on top. Leading into an AI to taper of.
Still. Its absolutely not recommended to use that cCle. Its just that this is pretty much all the support reasonable to use. It wont make that cycle safe by any means.

He should just try Halodrol/Epistane/Methyldiazirhinol/Mechabol and Furuza/Stano or one single compound.
Even a combo of 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA and or Epiandro could give nice gains for a first cycle. There is neither a point nor anything good in using Supersten for a first cycle.

With a few cycles experience under the belt he could think about Supersten and even then its too harsh imho.