Some Advice / Clarification Please

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone.
I have been an active AM member for a while now and this is certainly not my first rodeo. However, I am just about done laying out my next cycle and I even with my past experience (5 cycles under my belt over the years) I am finding myself questioning a few things. So ... figured I would toss it up here and see what advice/clarification could be provided.

Planning on running a 6-8 week of Halo with Dermatrest as my test base. With the difficulty finding some prohormones these days I have to use what I have on hand in the old stash. Currently I have one bottle of IML Halo Extreme and one bottle of Oly Labs Halo-100. The original plan was to use these two halo clones to run a 8 week cycle of 75mg / day and then bumped up to 100mg/day at some point mid cycle depending on how things are going. With these 2 bottles I have plenty to do that ..... but I am now beginning to wonder if its wise to mix two different brands for the cycle. I know that some companies manipulate their clones a bit differently than others ....

Are these two brands similar enough to run as a single Halo cycle? Or are there significant differences that would preclude me considering them the same compound?

Now I know this sounds like a newbie question but as I approach the kickoff for this cycle I am second guessing a few things .... hence my reaching out to this amazing community for some answers.

So there ya have it .... any input would be greatly appreciated. I have all the other on-cycle supps in hand as well as PCT ready to go with Nolva and Exemestane on hand in case the Dermatrest gives me any issues.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yates84.

I personally wouldn't mix but my knowledge base and trust for IML isn't much ATM. I have tagged someone who can help you along however!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
yates84.

I personally wouldn't mix but my knowledge base and trust for IML isn't much ATM. I have tagged someone who can help you along however!
I hear ya ... but that is what I have on hand. Wish I had 2 bottles of Oly Labs Halo-100 ,,,, I have never been disappointed with anything Olympus Labs has put out ... 4 out of my last 5 cycles were strictly Oly Labs.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya ... but that is what I have on hand. Wish I had 2 bottles of Oly Labs Halo-100 ,,,, I have never been disappointed with anything Olympus Labs has put out ... 4 out of my last 5 cycles were strictly Oly Labs.
Well keep your eyes peeled! Great things coming! Glad to have your support!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see a problem mixing the two, halo is halo. Both are legit brands of halo so no worries.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty much what I thought. Both reputable brands. Fairly simple compound. Nothing new. Not like I'm trying to mix some no name brand in with these two. But I just had to be reassured. Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have switched brands of DMZ mid-cycle (OL and LGI), as well as Epiandro (Primeval and Alpha Gains), with no issue at all. Did notice perhaps a quality change a bit on both though. As Yates said, Halo is Halo.

What are you thinking on Trest dosage?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Well. Initially the dermatrest was for a test base. At about 50-75mg daily broken up over 2 doses and starting about week 3-4 of the halo run. But my mind keeps telling ng me to up the game a bit and bring the great in as more than just a test base and go for a full halo/trest cycle still playing around with that one. I have exem on hand for the possible estro sides from a higher dose of test. And I've got a full bottle of dermatr3st. So not sure yet on this one.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Trst. Predictive droid keyboard turns trest into great. Lol. I don't usually do the AM thing on my phone. Here's just one reason why.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75 is more than just a base. 75 is actually my sweet spot. Have run up to 125 and the only thing that increased was e2 sides.

75 is a good starting point.

Just ran a short halo/Trest cycle with good results.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm a large mammal. 6'5" and 255lbs always seem to need a higher dose of everything I was planning on 25mg twice daily as a test base. And 75mg twice daily as a full halo/trest cycle. As I said earlier.....still undecided on the roll the dermatrest will play in this cycle. How would you say the addition of trest effected your halo cycle? And did you run derma or oral trest?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran oral and td. Varying doses until I found what I liked the best, which was 50 oral PWO and 25 td at night.

Funny the Trest was the kicker to the Halo. Stuff kicks in fast.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it does. I've run dermatrest solo before for a short 4 week run. Just to give it a test drive when OL first brought it out. Seem to remember it kicking in during the first week. Love the stuff. Never paired it with a dry compound like Halo before though. Looking forward to the mix