Another damn PCT question

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I don't start PCT till like mid-August, but might as well get everything early. It's gonna look like this:
(recovering from anadrol50, cyp500, deca300, and prop100)
(also on VitB6, NAC, and Milk Thistle)

nolva
rebound xt
igf-1
creatine
clomid
hcg
dhea

First question is generally, where igf-1 and DHEA are sold, such as pharmacy, OTC nutrition store, online nutrition store, etc. Got everything else under control. All the combos on the "ultimate PCT" thread were different, so what would be the best dosages for each?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you won't find igf-1 OTC muscle research a board sponsor has it .. i dont' know about dhea ... HCG shouldn't used during pct it should be used while on

dirtdawg

Awards
i would end hcg 1 week before pct, i run hcg 500 iu's every 4 days, end deca and cyp the same time and start pct 21 days later, i run pct clomid 100 mgs ed, nolva 20 mgs ed for 30 days, i also add trib 6 g's ed and tongkat ali 1-2 g's ed

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would end hcg 1 week before pct, i run hcg 500 iu's every 4 days, end deca and cyp the same time and start pct 21 days later, i run pct clomid 100 mgs ed, nolva 20 mgs ed for 30 days, i also add trib 6 g's ed and tongkat ali 1-2 g's ed
don't end deca and cyp at the same time .. they have different esters attached and the cyp will clear faster than the deca .. end the deca a week early and then the test and nandrolone will clear at the same time ... start PCT 10 days after last cyp shot

i personally don't like clomid .. the sides suck .. i stick with nolva for 4 weeks .. this time around i'm going to be adding rebound xt as well

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
well i was actually planning on ending the nandrolone 5 weeks before ending the test. I could start taking 750mg of test/wk instead of 500 and shortening the length between ending the deca and test, ultimately ending the test cycle on something like week 12 or 13 instead of 15 and then starting prop for 3 weeks.

dirtdawg

Awards
don't end deca and cyp at the same time .. they have different esters attached and the cyp will clear faster than the deca .. end the deca a week early and then the test and nandrolone will clear at the same time ... start PCT 10 days after last cyp shot

i personally don't like clomid .. the sides suck .. i stick with nolva for 4 weeks .. this time around i'm going to be adding rebound xt as well
pct start time for cyp is 18 days, and deca is 21 days

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
pct start time for cyp is 18 days, and deca is 21 days
I've always read test e and/or test cyp clear around 10.5 days after the last inject. I'm not saying you're wrong, but where did you get your info? I'd like to read up on that. Also, by the way you explained it for your cycle, the deca would clear three days after the test. I believe you want it the other way around to avoid sides.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the half life of cyp is 10.5 - 14 days .. i like to be on the safe side and start PCT a little early rather than be a little late .. i don't know where you get 18 days from

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I'm with G on that one... better too soon than to late

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
It seems to me it would depend on how much you were taking in addition to the ester - someone who's taking 500mg/week will have to start PCT sooner after the last shot than someone taking 1500mg/week of the same ester (given that serum concentration must fall below a certain point before the body starts trying to produce testosterone again). Exactly how much longer I don't know, the half life of various esters of various steroids in various solutions is highly variable and nobody seems to be able to cite good studies that prove the numbers they cite one way or the other.

dirtdawg

Awards
the half life of cyp is 10.5 - 14 days .. i like to be on the safe side and start PCT a little early rather than be a little late .. i don't know where you get 18 days from
my bad, i had a brain fart i was thinking of sus, cyp's active life is 21 days

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
even for sust i would start after 10 days because while the deca ester will keep SOME of the test active for longer, the prop, phenylprop, and enan will all have their half life expired on or before 10 days and then you're left with only the test attached to the deca ester floating around ... its my policy to be safe rather than sorry .. you only get 1 hpta and it doesn't like to fucked with too much