Epi + Tren (does it look good?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Ok ,
28yrs, 5 10, 231-234 depending on what time of the day i weight myself.

First cycle was
Ostarine 8weeks
Super dmz 2.0 4 weeks
Arimarace pro + staples supps multivitamin and stuff
Pct: nolva 20 20 10 10 + super pct

Went from 204 ( after my knee surgery) to about 222

Second cycle:
Superdrol 10/20/20
Ostarine 20/20/20/20/20/20
Dermacrine
Arimacare pro
Pct: nolva 20/20/10/10 + super pct

Went from around 220 to where i am now 231-234

Now i like my size but wanna cut some fat off, what i have planned is:

Epi 20/20/30/30/40/40 (still to buy)
Tren 60/60/90/90/90/120/120/120 (still to buy)
Arimacare pro (2 bottles) ( bought)
Dermacrime ( bought)

PCT nolva 40/20/20/10 (bought)
Super pct (by bottle recommendations)(bought)

Please chime in , tell me ur opinion, and what would be realistic with that kinda cycle? With Diet on just under maintenance.
Do i need anything else, like caber or is arimacare pro enough?

Thanks in advance for spending ur time reading.

C

carbs

Awards
I ran a very similar cycle but epi was 40-60 and tren was 120 ( lowest I'd go is 90 btw) with a dermacrine base. It was my favorite run! Strength was INSANE and it kicked in fast I gained about 9lbs while dropping bf but my diet was very strict. I didn't use caber just inhibit p and that was fine

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
I ran a very similar cycle but epi was 40-60 and tren was 120 ( lowest I'd go is 90 btw) with a dermacrine base. It was my favorite run! Strength was INSANE and it kicked in fast I gained about 9lbs while dropping bf but my diet was very strict. I didn't use caber just inhibit p and that was fine
So should i run the Epi 40/40/40/60/60/60 and the tren start with 90 and work my way up from there? About inhibt p i think arimacare pro has the same things in it.

C

carbs

Awards
Honestly it's up to you and how you respond to it! 40 is around the sweet spot for most I just like it a bit higher is all. As for the tren though imo anything below 90 is a waste. I'd start 90 and adjust from there. Then that should be fine I think the ingredient was p5p

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
40/40/20/20 for nolva should be fine, you could add an extra week at 10mg or something to help prevent rebound even further, or add aromasin at week 3 and run it 2 weeks past your serm. Could be nolva 40/40/20/20 ed and aromasin 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 eod

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
I have a bottle of Letrone , should I run that then? Heard good things about it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of Letrone , should I run that then? Heard good things about it
Letrone would be great for PCT. I'd run it after your SERM tapers down to lessen the chance of estrogen rebound which is fairly common from Epistane. And I would to the standard 20/20/10/10 for Nolva. I don't see any particular reason you need to high dose it. Also, 60 mg Epistane is probably overkill and will be hell on your joints. 40 mg for 6 weeks is plenty. Tren at 90 mg is good too. You can always increase doses if you're not getting the results you want but that will increase the side effects. There's no point to run high doses if the common efficacious dose will suffice.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Letrone would be great for PCT. I'd run it after your SERM tapers down to lessen the chance of estrogen rebound which is fairly common from Epistane. And I would to the standard 20/20/10/10 for Nolva. I don't see any particular reason you need to high dose it. Also, 60 mg Epistane is probably overkill and will be hell on your joints. 40 mg for 6 weeks is plenty. Tren at 90 mg is good too. You can always increase doses if you're not getting the results you want but that will increase the side effects. There's no point to run high doses if the common efficacious dose will suffice.
Thanks i will dose the Letrone like u said . Should i at least dose nolva at 40 for the first day? Or it doesn't really matter?
I will start the epi at 40 then and tren at 90 and go from there.
Whats good for the joints thought? Fish oil I already take on a daily basis.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks i will dose the Letrone like u said . Should i at least dose nolva at 40 for the first day? Or it doesn't really matter?
I will start the epi at 40 then and tren at 90 and go from there.
Whats good for the joints thought? Fish oil I already take on a daily basis.
It's whatever you feel comfortable with on the first day or first week dosing really. IMO it's inconsequential either way. If you have enough there's nothing wrong with it. Nolva just has some liver toxicity so I see no reason to high dose it unless it would dramatically improve your recovery.
Most people have some luck with a cissus supplement or joint support XT.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
thanks guy. And what about the epi and tren , all i have access is ebay. unless i get from uk , but then i dont know if it will pass customs. which brand have you guys used or recommend..

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Bump for recommended brands...better if based on experience

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buying from the uk is far superior. Olympus labs has great products and if you can find it, Rpn Havoc is also very high quality

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Buying from the uk is far superior. Olympus labs has great products and if you can find it, Rpn Havoc is also very high quality
thanks rpn havoc is easy to get, would be safe to buy the tren from uk? would it be risky regarding customs?

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
I've had the same concerns, I'm going to be doing my summer shred cycle of halo/tren. Pretty much an exact copy of last years. But this year I have to order from the UK.
From what I've read on here nobody has seemed to have trouble with customs yet. Check out powermyself. Com. Seems to be where everybody goes to to get things from the UK.
Thanks a lot , I've been lurking on that site for while trying to make up my mind you just gave me the reassurance i needed

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing.
I've herd through the grape vine that they even ship products with vitamin C packets/samples and label the package as such. Though that's just what I herd & can not verify it.

N

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Just went on that site. I had to close the webpage, too many things on there I want. Almost like Christmas. If you order and get your stuff let us know? Good luck.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks rpn havoc is easy to get, would be safe to buy the tren from uk? would it be risky regarding customs?
There is still a source that had been given the manufacturing rights over rpn havoc out in the uk, thats your best bet it you go with rpn havoc. I think you'll be fine getting your package, just takes about 2 weeks depending on where you are

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Just went on that site. I had to close the webpage, too many things on there I want. Almost like Christmas. If you order and get your stuff let us know? Good luck.
sure i will let u guys know

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455492121.633292.jpg

I know I'll spend at least 250 when I get the chance. But that 20$ shipping is gonna kill me. Haha

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
If it's a good site in UK should come through customs no problem

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy any update, did you end up ordering?

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Hey buddy any update, did you end up ordering?
I will order on march 7th , thats when i am gonna have the full budget to order everything i need. When i order I will post here and will post again when delivered

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Oh gotcha. Well I guess I'll be your test subject because I just ordered yesterday afternoon lol couldn't wait any longer.
Got the email this morning with a tracking number. I'll keep you posted.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Oh alright , well lets see , i hope everything goes smoothly

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I started my tren 4 days ago from shark labs

clown007

clown007

Awards
I just ordered Epi and Formestane from the UK and it got through just fine. Our dollar stinks right now (Canadian) so it is a little costly, but to get reputable product I think it is worth it.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I think I got nabbed by customs, my tracking number is no longer working.
Omg!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Never mind. Just my phone messing up, I was about to be pissed.
Says its on its way to New York today!

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
thanks guy. And what about the epi and tren , all i have access is ebay. unless i get from uk , but then i dont know if it will pass customs. which brand have you guys used or recommend..
You have black stone labs trenabol,mega formulation mayhem. I would go with mega formulation since its trenavar/epi stack

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Huh that's strange.
I was using the royalmail tracker and it stopped updating 2 days ago so I checked usps and it showed me this.
The word "cleared" gave me such a sigh of relief. Lol.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
You have black stone labs trenabol,mega formulation mayhem. I would go with mega formulation since its trenavar/epi stack
Yeah i am inclined to go that route, but wanted to go with tr3n

clown007

clown007

Awards
mod edit: rules

Status
Not open for further replies.