Lgd cycle thoughts?

northtexas921

Awards
I plan on running lgd, yk-11, DMZ and mdrol or Trenavar what do you guys think? Doses? I have an idea but I'd like to see what others think. I have arimidex, TRT, and 500 iu hcg weekly. Aromasin if needed.

northtexas921

Awards
I also have liver and blood pressure pills

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I plan on running lgd, yk-11, DMZ and mdrol or Trenavar what do you guys think? Doses? I have an idea but I'd like to see what others think. I have arimidex, TRT, and 500 iu hcg weekly. Aromasin if needed.
Why soo many compounds lol? title is misleading.

northtexas921

Awards
Why soo many compounds lol? title is misleading.
The idea is to maximize results. The title isn't supposed to be misleading, lgd is the base and the others are what I thought would go together with it. I really don't know. I have many years of gear experience and I know how those compounds work and what goes together. I just don't know much about these.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The idea is to maximize results. The title isn't supposed to be misleading, lgd is the base and the others are what I thought would go together with it. I really don't know. I have many years of gear experience and I know how those compounds work and what goes together. I just don't know much about these.

ok running it for what? the only thing i can say about your thought is to go back and rethink this.

imo bro- too many compounds. if you know what results to expect from each compound on their own, what are you expecting? Yk is still new and running this with what you have above, sorry bro, imo, this makes no sense

if you ran gear before, then you should know what sort of realistic results you will get as well as the possible dangers,outcomes or sides when mixing too much

northtexas921

Awards
ok running it for what? the only thing i can say about your thought is to go back and rethink this.

imo bro- too many compounds. if you know what results to expect from each compound on their own, what are you expecting? Yk is still new and running this with what you have above, sorry bro, imo, this makes no sense

if you ran gear before, then you should know what sort of realistic results you will get as well as the possible dangers,outcomes or sides when mixing too much
Thank you for the input. This is why I put this up so I can have people help me out with it. In your opinion what would be the best ideal cycle to run for maximum gains with minimal water retention?
One of my favorite cycles was test e, tren ace, dbol or test e, tren ace, deca. I am looking for something that would be similar to that. Obviously results will not be the same but the same idea.
I am 5'11 227 lbs 13% bf

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
anytime-

imho bro, if you havent ran LG yet why not start with just LG for 6 weeks, revamp and then run again adding (if you choose) another compound? On paper we can read what these R chems are supposed to do. However, there are limited logs with YK, LG, Tren/DMZ.

Im running LG alone and find no need to add anything. Could I, sure. But I would rather wait to finish, get my body back in order and then see about adding something on another cycle. I know how my body is acting on LGD.

have to remember, LG is very suppressive- you maybe trying to combat so much and hurting your gains-

obviously the choice is yours but imho, run 1 assess the progress, keep a log and when ready to run again, add 1

northtexas921

Awards
anytime-

imho bro, if you havent ran LG yet why not start with just LG for 6 weeks, revamp and then run again adding (if you choose) another compound? On paper we can read what these R chems are supposed to do. However, there are limited logs with YK, LG, Tren/DMZ.

Im running LG alone and find no need to add anything. Could I, sure. But I would rather wait to finish, get my body back in order and then see about adding something on another cycle. I know how my body is acting on LGD.

have to remember, LG is very suppressive- you maybe trying to combat so much and hurting your gains-

obviously the choice is yours but imho, run 1 assess the progress, keep a log and when ready to run again, add 1
I will take your advise on that, thank you. I have also seen many different prices on lgd. What is a respected company to purchase from? I've seen it anywhere from $50-$150. I want to make sure I can getting a good quality product.