M-Drol

northtexas921

Awards
Interested in using something like this have read some decent reviews. Does anyone have any direct experience with this? What about using lgd-4033 with it or even Trenavar?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was certainly one of my all-time favorite products. You may not know, but it (product/compound) were banned quite a while back.

northtexas921

Awards
Was certainly one of my all-time favorite products. You may not know, but it (product/compound) were banned quite a while back.
I have found it online, can I not get it?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure, you could give it a shot. I'd be wary about it actually being legit M-Drol, though. If you found it on EBay or a similar retailer and the seller has great feedback, you might be good to go. Even then, I'd want some assurance it was stored decently versus in some bro's garage/car throughout a few sweltering summers, etc. (since it has been off the market a few years).

northtexas921

Awards
Sure, you could give it a shot. I'd be wary about it actually being legit M-Drol, though. If you found it on EBay or a similar retailer and the seller has great feedback, you might be good to go. Even then, I'd want some assurance it was stored decently versus in some bro's garage/car throughout a few sweltering summers, etc. (since it has been off the market a few years).
This was on a uk website. Idk about that never ordered from over seas. Is there anything similar that you would recommend?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
There are UK retailers that sell superdrol, the compound in M-Drol. You would be better off getting another brand since CEL discontinued MDrol years ago, and it's increasingly hard to find legit CEL OG stuff. There is a retailer in the uk that has a j and a w in the name that sells a product called sd rebuild...but I wouldn't know anything about that ;) keep in mind though that this would not be a beginner compound, is extremely liver toxic and very suppresive. A SERM in PCT would be mandatory.

northtexas921

Awards
There are UK retailers that sell superdrol, the compound in M-Drol. You would be better off getting another brand since CEL discontinued MDrol years ago, and it's increasingly hard to find legit CEL OG stuff. There is a retailer in the uk that has a j and a w in the name that sells a product called sd rebuild...but I wouldn't know anything about that ;) keep in mind though that this would not be a beginner compound, is extremely liver toxic and very suppresive. A SERM in PCT would be mandatory.
Thank you for the info. I am currently on TRT. 190 mg of cyp 500 iu hcg and 2-3 mg arimidex per week. That should cover pct right?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you are cruising during and after there would be no issue, actually would help with the lethargy on cycle actually. You should add a support supp like arimicare pro or something though, for liver (TUDCA), BP and cardiac support. If nothing else, grab some Tudca (liver) and taurine (back pumps).

northtexas921

Awards
Yeah, if you are cruising during and after there would be no issue, actually would help with the lethargy on cycle actually. You should add a support supp like arimicare pro or something though, for liver (TUDCA), BP and cardiac support. If nothing else, grab some Tudca (liver) and taurine (back pumps).
Awesome. Thanks for the info

foland

Awards
Do you guys know if its still legal to sell if i bought it before the ban? I have a bottle of SD-10 by LGI that i still have.