first lgd cycle, and first cycle in a while

chubbsthedog6

Awards
hey guys just wanted to get some input on the dosage and timing you would reccomend for the lgd? I've seen so many different things and opinions so just wanted to get some direct feedback. I'm 22 about 190lbs 6ft. pretty lean and my goals are strength. Made the mistak of running a cycle at the age of 18 so ive taken some time off. looking to go the sarm route just because of more keepable gains and less shutdown although I know the gains are less which is fine with me. Probably going to bulk to 195 and get my lifts up just a little more even if I do gain some fat in the process before starting.

Pct will just be clomid 50/50/25/25

Deadlift 345x5
squat 335x4
bench 250x4
incline 210x5
barbell row 170x4

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hey guys just wanted to get some input on the dosage and timing you would reccomend for the lgd? I've seen so many different things and opinions so just wanted to get some direct feedback. I'm 22 about 190lbs 6ft. pretty lean and my goals are strength. Made the mistak of running a cycle at the age of 18 so ive taken some time off. looking to go the sarm route just because of more keepable gains and less shutdown although I know the gains are less which is fine with me. Probably going to bulk to 195 and get my lifts up just a little more even if I do gain some fat in the process before starting.

Pct will just be clomid 50/50/25/25

Deadlift 345x5
squat 335x4
bench 250x4
incline 210x5
barbell row 170x4
hi,

will help and so will others-
1- less shutdown as compared too? LGD is suppressive
2-half life on this is long, so you can do it once a day
3-dont need to go much with dose, not sure if your running pills or liquid, either way, start off small and increase- you don't need more than 10mg a day, max is 12- more on lgd is not better-
4- gains will be 5-12 lbs of lbm depending on diet

imho bro, but you do as you wish, but 22, I would wait. I know you want it all right now but if you took a few years to really get stronger and put on wgt with training and food, by 25 this would help you better down the road.

whatever you decide, there is a lot of people who will help you and have made some great posts-

don't hesitate to ask

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
lgd will shut you down. Shutdown is shutdown. I would wait a bit longer to use something honestly mainly because you can still get a lot stronger without the use of them

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
lgd will shut you down. Shutdown is shutdown. I would wait a bit longer to use something honestly mainly because you can still get a lot stronger without the use of them
I wonder how many young guys that come to these forums and get recommended to wait actually decide to wait?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I wonder how many young guys that come to these forums and get recommended to wait actually decide to wait?
Tbh, I definitely did. I think I had first joined when I was 21 or 22. Since lost my login and username, but 25 now and just starting with 1-ANDRO and keeping up with the research. This forum is vital to guys like me as long as we're taking this help seriously, instead of wanting instant gains as soon as we turn 21.

But I'm sure there are many who don't wait, ignore advice, and pay for it.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I waited till 26 this last year was my first cycle

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
to quote Infinite Elgintensity- ZERO

KoolAidMan

Awards
hi,

will help and so will others-
1- less shutdown as compared too? LGD is suppressive
2-half life on this is long, so you can do it once a day
3-dont need to go much with dose, not sure if your running pills or liquid, either way, start off small and increase- you don't need more than 10mg a day, max is 12- more on lgd is not better-
4- gains will be 5-12 lbs of lbm depending on diet

imho bro, but you do as you wish, but 22, I would wait. I know you want it all right now but if you took a few years to really get stronger and put on wgt with training and food, by 25 this would help you better down the road.

whatever you decide, there is a lot of people who will help you and have made some great posts-

don't hesitate to ask
Thanks for the input as well. I am 33 and was going to post a thread as well.

Would a PCT of Clomid 40/40/20/20 be alright?

Would I need an AI if I'm a bit older than the OP? Or is that overboard?

Would DAA for the last four weeks and during PCT be okay?

I was looking at going 8 weeks, 3/4/5/6/7/8/8/8

It will be my first ever cycle, I have been researching for years. Sorry to crash the OP's thread- just figured it would be better than starting another one.

Thanks again, this forum is a great resource.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks for the input as well. I am 33 and was going to post a thread as well.

Would a PCT of Clomid 40/40/20/20 be alright?

Would I need an AI if I'm a bit older than the OP? Or is that overboard?

Would DAA for the last four weeks and during PCT be okay?

I was looking at going 8 weeks, 3/4/5/6/7/8/8/8

It will be my first ever cycle, I have been researching for years. Sorry to crash the OP's thread- just figured it would be better than starting another one.

Thanks again, this forum is a great resource.
anytime and i am going to post a link in this forum that will answer most of the questions, it has a great source of info

KoolAidMan

Awards
e****lent link, thanks again!

Maybe I'm too overly analytical, so I am sure I will have more questions.

I look forward to starting mine next month and taking the big jump

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

better to ask 1000 questions, dont let the 1 you dont ask fyuck you up

here if you need us

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

one other piece of advice-

i dont care what brand you take, i dont need to know-

START OFF SMALL- start will lower doses for a few days, assess, then increase assess - repeat- drop when you need too. use the first run as a good solid base- keep notes on mood, wgt, times you took it, feelings, libido, lethargy etc.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Sorry been busy. Thanks for all the replies much appreciated. I will be waiting it out at least for a little bit. If anything may even think about taking osta instead because it is more mild. Who knows but I will take into account what you say about my age. Tough cause I took something too young waited three years to finally be able to take something and may postpone it again lol. Better safe then sorry. Especially sinc all my buddies are juicing 24/7. Makes it even harder to wait!